It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Chronic Fatigue Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-21-2006, 06:46 PM   #1
(male)

JIM DRIVINSUN HB User
Cfs? Lyme Disease? Dizziness And Disorientation

HEY EVERY BODY. JUST WANT TO SEE IF ANY OF YOU STARTED WITH MONO SYMPTOMS ,THEN IT SEEMED TO GO AWAY AND CAME BACK WITH HORRIBLE CFS AND LYME DISEASE SYMPTOMS.
I TESTED POSITIVE FOR EPSTEIN BARR AND LYME IN JUNE OF 2004.
THE SYMPTOMS INCLUDED DIZZINESS,DISORIENTATION,MAJOR FATIGUE,
JOINT PAIN,MUSCLE ACHES,HEARING WHAT SOUNDED LIKE EXPLOSIONS IN MY HEAD. THERE IS DIFFICULTY BREATHING DURING RELAPS THAT COULD LAST A WEEK OR TWO. CARDIO VASCULAR EXERCISES HELPS.
I WILL PURE A GLASS OF MILK AND WALK IN THE OTHER ROOM WITH THE GALLON AND LEAVE THE GLASS ON THE COUNTER.
IN 2004 AND 2005 ,SOMETIMES I WAS SO DISORIENTED ,I ALMOST DID NOT KNOW WHERE I WAS. VERY SCARY.
THE TINGLING AND HOT AND COLD PATCHES ANYWHERE IN THE BODY
POP UP TOO. PAIN COULD POP UP ANYWHERE IN THE BODY AT ANY TIME.
I HAVE HAD OVER 30 RELAPS. PROTEIN AND VEGETABLES SEEM TO HELP.
ALMOST NO JUNK FOOD RIGHT NOW. SO HOW MANY OF YOU HAD THE DIZZINESS AND DISORIENTATION. GOD HEAL US. PEACE. JIM DRIVINSUN.

Last edited by JIM DRIVINSUN; 06-22-2006 at 09:39 AM.

Old 06-22-2006, 01:16 AM   #2
Veteran
(female)

tallgirl1982 HB User
Re: Cfs? Lyme Disease? Dizziness And Disorientaion

hiya!
i feel dizzy 80% of the time! have for over a month now and sometimes i feel really fatigued and other days i dont! i also get achy legs, arms, neck and back! can be very annoying! everyday is different but its still depressing most days, gotta start my treatment plan soon although i dont know what the exact problem is right now

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-22-2006, 04:01 AM   #3
Inactive

peregrine HB User

Jim,

Check out the Lyme board here. Lots of good info. there.

Old 06-22-2006, 11:16 AM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

jojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB User

Jim, Ditto ....go to the Lyme board....sounds as though you also have some co-infection/infections going on besides the lyme and Epstein barr. have you looked at the symptoms board there?
Hope you feel better soon!!!!!!!!!!

Old 06-23-2006, 07:04 PM   #5
(female)

purplepiegirl HB User

Not to scare you but Ive seen something on mystery diagnosis about a guy that had an explosion sound in his head and terrible dizzyness. He actually had a hole in his inner ear and his brain was leaking. I dont remember what it was called.

Old 06-24-2006, 02:38 AM   #6
Inactive

peregrine HB User

Jim,

Sounds in the head are not uncommon with Lyme Disease. Ammonia can accumulate in the brain with Lyme and lead to all sorts of weird symptoms, like extreme irritability, a feeling of pressure, strange gurgling sounds, etc. There are ways to deal with the ammonia build-up, but for heavens sake don't scare yourself to death (forget about your brain leaking, it's not going to happen!)

Do yourself a favor and find more information about Lyme - do research, go to Lyme boards, ask questions. It's only scary when we don't know. Once you learn that others have experienced similar symptoms it will ease your mind.Then, once you feel you know what the problem is, you can begin the healing/treatment process.

Last edited by peregrine; 06-24-2006 at 02:47 AM.

Old 06-26-2006, 12:26 PM   #7
(male)

JIM DRIVINSUN HB User

HEY PEREGRINE AND ALL WHO HAVE LEFT MESSAGES. THANK YOU FOR THE FEED BACK AND INFORMATION. LET'S ALL FEEL BETTER. GOD BLESS.
JIM DRIVINSUN.
Quote:
Originally Posted by peregrine
Jim,

Sounds in the head are not uncommon with Lyme Disease. Ammonia can accumulate in the brain with Lyme and lead to all sorts of weird symptoms, like extreme irritability, a feeling of pressure, strange gurgling sounds, etc. There are ways to deal with the ammonia build-up, but for heavens sake don't scare yourself to death (forget about your brain leaking, it's not going to happen!)

Do yourself a favor and find more information about Lyme - do research, go to Lyme boards, ask questions. It's only scary when we don't know. Once you learn that others have experienced similar symptoms it will ease your mind.Then, once you feel you know what the problem is, you can begin the healing/treatment process.

Closed Thread