It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Chronic Fatigue Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-04-2007, 01:47 PM   #16
(male)

Hannigaholic HB User
Re: Chronic Fatigue vs. Fibromyalgia

Quote:
Originally Posted by aswhitak
Fibromyalgia (the word itself) means Chronic Fatigue
I thought Fibromyalgia was chronic, unexplained pain, whereas Chronic Fatigue, was, well, chronic fatigue?

Old 01-05-2007, 08:44 AM   #17
(female)

b4cjcll HB User
Talking Re: Chronic Fatigue vs. Fibromyalgia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannigaholic
I thought Fibromyalgia was chronic, unexplained pain, whereas Chronic Fatigue, was, well, chronic fatigue?
HI! No, they do believe in some medical circles that one day CFS and Fibromyalgia will be one in the same disease. You must understand that (and I do not mean that in a mean way ) that CFS/ME is medically researched differently in other countries than the US. I believe it to be ME and that is because every threatening chronic illness has severe fatigue that no one can describe to another person. I developed ,as I mentioned in this thread, that 2005 to December 2006 has been the worst year since I first develope the illness. I was still able after they got me stabilized with pain medication which involves anti-seizure meds and anti-parkinson meds, I was still able to do the housework, chores, feed the animals, take a shower, put on skin care and makeup, go out do 20 things in 1 day that were in my head. Got my nails done every two weeks and started with massage theraphy (not like the old days) and now I do none of those things and I'm homebound but determined that it is not going to stay this way.!

Beauty For Christ

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread