It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Chronic Fatigue Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-29-2006, 02:34 PM   #1
(female)

funniegal HB User
Unhappy do i have a bad Fatigue?

do i have a bad Fatigue? or i just think too much?

First of all right now me not working. I tend to sleep a lot. For example, i sleep 3plus am . i will toss on my bed here and there, half an hr or more than i able to sleep. i tend to think a lot of things. Then i will wake up ard 4plus pm. And i still feel sleepy and tired. my eyes as sleepy as ever. after late lunch, ard 6pm plus, i take a nap again and wake up 9plus 10pm. Then i watch tv play computer till maybe 5plus am or even 6-7am, and i will sleep till 5plus pm. !! WHATS wrong with me? even though i sleep a lot i still feel sleepy.

When last time i work. i have to wake up 9 plus am, so i tend to sleep at most latter is 1am. But i tend to feel sleepy too. but of cos i cant sleep becos i working. I work until 9plus pm. the same routine on and off again. But i easily feel sick. FEel fatigue no engery.

i having some kind eating disorder too. I eat a lot. sometimes when i finish lunch or dinner. less than half and hr i feel hungry mouth itich and i go for either snacks or another heavy meal, like noodles and so on.

Theres few times after eating so much my stomach just bloated i am very full, but i still feel like eating. my weight keep increasing where i cant control.

what i eat is fatterning..like noodle rice fry stuff and so on. but i just cant control it.i not feeling moody unhappy...but just eat.

by the way i from sg and i have asthma.i picky on my food too.

oh and there 1 time i went see a doc. the doc suddenly see my eyes, check on me and say i have sort of low blood. And ask me eat more red meats.

I tend to eat lots of chkn meat. But not red meat. But eating too much red meats will be bad too?

Can i ask too does drink plain water at night after 10pm till maybe 2-3am bad for health as you will hurt ur kidney? and sleep late at nite will link to diabetis?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-08-2006, 08:49 PM   #2
(female)

Cats0000 HB User
Re: do i have a bad Fatigue?

Hello!

First, I would definitely say your poor diet needs addressing. You have already recognized that your diet is poor. How can you fix it? Can you committ to fixing it?? See a nutritionist??

Secondly, I didnt really understand the beginning of your post about your sleeping.

Do you have insomnia? Feel tired when you wake up?? How many hours do you sleep a night??

It is possible you have some sort of sleep disorder.Do you snore?? Are you overweight?? Have you been checked for sleep apnea??

A poor diet can cause major health problems.

I dont know if you have CFS but first you should work on fixing your diet and getting into a good, slow exercise program.

When did the fatigue start? Have you seen a doc?

Also...are said you are always hungry....are you really hungry or just addicted to food/eating?? Have you been checked for diabetes, thyroid problems, ect??

What about depression??

Do you have anemia??

Last edited by Cats0000; 10-08-2006 at 08:50 PM.

Old 12-09-2006, 08:25 PM   #3
(female)

andy29 HB User
Angry Re: do i have a bad Fatigue?

I understand exactly where you are coming from. I am not working either and I gained 30IBS since I been out of work. I am moody all the time, some days I am happy and some days I am angry or depresssed. My husband got a twelve hour shift job 7am to 7pm, and he made me quit my 2nd shift job so I could be home with he kids. I hardly see him because of his work hours. He is gone half of the day. When he is home all he does is sleep. I eat out of sheer boredome, and I am always sleepy. I can sleep all day and night and still feel tired. I need a way to break this habit so I can stop putting on so much weight.

Closed Thread