It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Chronic Fatigue Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-09-2006, 05:42 PM   #1
(female)

srrose HB User
Question Any of these connected...

Hi, I'm new here. I've had several medical problems within the last few years. I started getting sick when I had Epstein Barr Virus. I was then diagnosed with Chronic Fatigue Syndrome. I also have mild hypoglycemia, I've had very very mild yeast infections, and I also have genital pain after intercourse, similar to Vulvar Vestibulitis (but nothing has been diagnosed). I have also had bowel problems for the last four months, which started with a giardia bacteria, evolved into Clostedium Dificile, and now I'm told that I have "nonspecific colitis." I generally always feels tired, I bruise easily, I have mild pain - my muscles sometimes twitch and easily tense. I get sick pretty easily with numerous colds/sore throats throughout the year. Nothing I've experienced has been severe, and it almost seems like everything is "mild." Doctors have a really hard time finding anything. The Chronic Fatigue Syndrome took a long time to diagnose, and the diagnosis was mainly based on giving up looking for things. My blood has been tested numerous times for just about anything possible. Since CFS can't be solidly diagnosed, I sometimes wonder if that's just the problem, or wheter it's a problem at all. Also, I haven't received any real answers from the "nonspecific" colitis and the genital problem. I was completely healthy prior to three years ago, and although nothing is serious yet, I sometimes fear that these problems either have an underlying cause, or that they could progress into soemthing more severe. Is there any correlation to any of the medical problems I've described, anything other medical problems that could be related, or anyone that has experienced similar problems? Thank you so much for any response and help that you can give me!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-09-2006, 05:53 PM   #2
(female)

srrose HB User
Re: Any of these connected...

Also....I've had urinary tract/bladder infections within the last year. And, I am a 19 year-female

Closed Thread