It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Chronic Fatigue Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-28-2006, 05:05 PM   #1
Veteran
(female)

MOMOFBOYZ HB User
Venting...

Hi all! I just needed to vent to someone. I went to my son's Fall Festival at his school today. Just like last year. But last year was sooo fun. This year I didn't sleep well to start. Just getting ready was so tiring. Then when we got there, there were soooo many people doing their thing. I felt so foggy headed. I was losing my balance and just not right. Fumbling for words with my husband. Then I had to work a booth for a half hour. No big deal right???? I dreaded it b/c I didn't feel like myself. Luckily my husband and kids 4 & 6 helped. My husband was better at it than me.
I just wish this cfs would go away. At my husbands encouraging I switched from cute little boots to tennis shoes. He told me it would ruin the rest of the day. And it's sooo true. You really have to adjust your life around. I HATE that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I know things could be worse. And I am very close to God. Just venting!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks
Deena

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-29-2006, 03:20 PM   #2
(female)

ddboles HB User
Re: Venting...

Hey Deena, you responded to a question I asked a few months ago about muscle twitching. Of all the responses, you sounded the most like me... so I was just curious to see how your twitching was doing these days? I still have it but I've had some neurological tests which ruled out serious things, I'm chalking it up to fibro. I just thought I'd see how you were doing.

Donna

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOMOFBOYZ
Hi all! I just needed to vent to someone. I went to my son's Fall Festival at his school today. Just like last year. But last year was sooo fun. This year I didn't sleep well to start. Just getting ready was so tiring. Then when we got there, there were soooo many people doing their thing. I felt so foggy headed. I was losing my balance and just not right. Fumbling for words with my husband. Then I had to work a booth for a half hour. No big deal right???? I dreaded it b/c I didn't feel like myself. Luckily my husband and kids 4 & 6 helped. My husband was better at it than me.
I just wish this cfs would go away. At my husbands encouraging I switched from cute little boots to tennis shoes. He told me it would ruin the rest of the day. And it's sooo true. You really have to adjust your life around. I HATE that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I know things could be worse. And I am very close to God. Just venting!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks
Deena

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-30-2006, 09:53 AM   #3
Veteran
(female)

MOMOFBOYZ HB User
Re: Venting...

HI!
People don't respond too much on this site hu? I need to find another one. The original doc thought fibro. Had neurological testing too. No ms ( although mri shows signifigant brain shrinkage compared to my age) negative on the nerve conduction test.
But I went to a new doc. That was a day when I really had to drag my butt in there. Had a low grade fever ( I get them almost daily) swollen lymph nodes (live like this) plus the flu feelings ( live with them) . He said he believe's it's cfs not fibro. He actually told me to look it up and learn all I could. Plus he did another blood test. Still waiting. He says he won't commit to it yet but has a gut feeling.
I did look it up and was surprised to see so many symptoms match.
Muscle twitching
Sore throat ( keep couhgh drops around)
muscle and joint pain
brain fog
lymph nodes
low grade fever
I even found on one site brain shrinkage!!!!!! So I sent that test over to this new doc
Sorry to go on and on. Just really have NO ONE to talk to. Hubby feels for me but can only hear so much

How are you doing? WHat are your symptoms. Do you take anything for the pain? No one responded about the Lyrica question. Do you need help sleeping? Talk to me!!!!!!

Hugs, Deena

Closed Thread