It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Chronic Fatigue Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-04-2007, 06:11 AM   #1
(male)

jarv HB User
Fatigue and lightheaded Please Help

Hi

Ive signed up to ask you guys a few questions about a condition ive been experiencing for 2 months now.

Ive been experiencing a feeling of fatigue and lightheadedness / dizziness which doesnt seem to improve with sleep. I can best explain this by describing myself as being in a constant state of 'daydream mode' The feeling is made worse when i go out to the shops where i feel 'spaced out' or 'like a zombie' I also seem to have a problem with my vision. By this i mean my eyes occasionley seem to go blurry. I have had an eye test done and everything was fine. But this spaced out / lightheaded feeling is horrible. I also seem to have a crackling noise in my neck when i move my head up and down. This is accompanied by a mild headache which can last all day. I also have occasional nights of insomnia. A couple of weeks ago i had a really bad day when i was really panacking. The doc thinks the whole thing is caused by stress which makes sense as i am in my third year of uni and tend to worry a lot. When it first started my parents were really worried and visited me. During this visit they managed to convince me that it was stress and the problem dissapeared for a week. It then came back just before xmas and has been like it since. Ive had a blood test done which came back normal.
It doesnt feel like a 'natural' tiredness if that makes sence? Also the problem seems to be purely a mental tiredness as i can still physically move around. I do occasionley get feelings of nausea.
As i say the best overall way toi describe it is by using the woerds 'daydrea' and 'zombie' I also have lost some motivation and have trouble concentrating.
If it helps im 22 and have previousley suffered from depression (abaout 2 years ago)
Has anyone had this before? Any suggestions on dealing with it or how long it lasted?
Sorry for writing you an essay i just need help advice!
Many Thanks
Jarvis

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-05-2007, 12:08 AM   #2
(female)

yvonneoct12th HB User
Re: Fatigue and lightheaded Please Help

Ive said this a few times and it doesnt matter how young or what your sex is, always get a good check up once a year for your hormones. Especially if you are going through something stressful it took me 6 trip to the Dr to find out that I have a low thryroid and my hormones were off slightly causing me to go into severe fatigue and weight gain, and my muscles were hurting. When you go to the Dr make sure you get an early appt and have your Dr check your tsh levels it could also be your testosterone levels, in males when your testosterone is low you experiance the same symptoms.

Old 01-05-2007, 08:18 AM   #3
(female)

bonbon0974 HB User
Re: Fatigue and lightheaded Please Help

I'm sorry to hear this.
I had the same exact experience and I have GREAT news for you.
Very similar to you, I had depression and then chronic fatigue. I suffered for 10 years+ until I FINALLY found someone who could help me. It turned out I had such severe allergies that my body was killing me. I went to a chiropractor who specialized in NAET. Go to [url]www.NAET.com[/url] to find a doctor. After just 1 year of treatments with NAET, I NO LONGER have depression or chronic fatigue. I'm a new person. My husband says he does not even recognize me. Before NAET, I tried killing myself 3 times because I was so miserable and now, I don't take a single pill and I'm as happy as can be. OMG, I cannot tell you all the years of wasted sickness and depression. Good luck and write back if you have any questions. I'm happy to help anyone that wants to feel better.
ONE MORE THING: First make sure there is nothing physically wrong with you. Go to your regular doctor and let them run the battery of tests on you, bloodwork, etc. After all that has been ruled out, then try NAET. On paper, I was soooo healthy. They couldn't figure out why I was always sick and depressed. I was young, pretty, smart and I had a pretty good life...why on earth would I be depressed????? and please don't let anyone tell you it's in your head......soo many doctors told me that...what a hoax!

Last edited by bonbon0974; 01-05-2007 at 08:23 AM.

Closed Thread