It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Chronic Fatigue Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-22-2007, 05:19 PM   #1
(female)

u2star HB User
Feeling Unwell (again....)

Ugh! I am so tired and fatigued. I have been tested for just about everything with no "official" diagnosis except chronic fatigue. I am on meds for depression, have myofascial pain, visceral pain (stomach and back pain) headache, and feel flu-like all the time and have no appetite. I wake up with my back aching and feel horrible. Anyone else in the same boat?

I am on xanax, zoloft, atenolol for a rapid heart rate, lipitor, and ambien once in awhile for sleep. Nothing otc has worked for my pain either but unsure whether to go to anything else since I am so tired/fatigued.

Thanks for any suggestions.

Diane

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-23-2007, 11:24 AM   #2
Veteran
(female)

MOMOFBOYZ HB User
Re: Feeling Unwell (again....)

Sorry you are feeling so bad. I am in the exact same boat. Just that my pain is more in my bones and the bottom of my feet. I am on 300mgs of Ultram a day, 6 lyrica tabs a day, toprol for my heart and Lunesta to sleep. I am so tired and this doesn't help/ But I am learning to live more like a sick person. Meaning allowing myself to lay around more and nap as needed. After 1 1/2 yrs I can finally do this. After I run or limp around the house making beds and emptying trash cans. Then I relax.
Now I am gonna grab a magazine and sit down. I have until 12.

Good luck
Deena

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-23-2007, 11:33 AM   #3
(female)

u2star HB User
Re: Feeling Unwell (again....)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOMOFBOYZ View Post
Sorry you are feeling so bad. I am in the exact same boat. Just that my pain is more in my bones and the bottom of my feet. I am on 300mgs of Ultram a day, 6 lyrica tabs a day, toprol for my heart and Lunesta to sleep. I am so tired and this doesn't help/ But I am learning to live more like a sick person. Meaning allowing myself to lay around more and nap as needed. After 1 1/2 yrs I can finally do this. After I run or limp around the house making beds and emptying trash cans. Then I relax.
Now I am gonna grab a magazine and sit down. I have until 12.

Good luck
Deena
Thanks for your reply. I hope you are feeling better soon too.

Diane

Closed Thread