It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Chronic Fatigue Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-27-2007, 01:31 PM   #1
(female)

looie HB User
Unhappy Frequent Urination & CFS?

Hi Everyone!

I am currently in the process of being diagnosed with CFS. My Gp is almost sure I have CFS but is running a few last tests to rule out any other possibilities before making the final diagnosis.

Is possible that Frequent urination is connected to CFS/ME?

I have been suffering from VERY frequent urination problems now for quite some time and take regular samples to my GP for testing, but nothing is ever found!! According to my GP the tests are fine.
Each time I use the toilet I pass full amounts of urine so it is definitely not a psychological problem.
Having to pass urine so regular is starting to get me down! It affects my lifestyle in a big way as I can't go anywhere that doesn't have a toilet available.

I would like to take my practical driving test in the near future but don't know how I'll be able to get through the 40min test without having to use the toilet! What do I do??

I am starting to think I am going crazy!!

Any advice would be very much appreciated!

Thanks loads

Looie

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-30-2007, 06:07 PM   #2
(female)

Rosanne54 HB User
Re: Frequent Urination & CFS?

Yes, I have a problem with this also.

Have you been exposed to mold somewhere? I would look into it if I were you.
That is a common symptom.

Rosanne~

The Following User Says Thank You to Rosanne54 For This Useful Post:
123zale (07-13-2012)
Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-31-2007, 03:41 AM   #3
(female)

looie HB User

Hello Rosanna

In what way do you mean 'exposed to mould'?

How do you manage with this symptom? Is there anything you can do to make it better?

Thanks

Looie

Old 03-31-2007, 08:37 AM   #4
(female)

Rosanne54 HB User

Mold as in mold in buildings. Water damage that has somhow gotten into a stucture. It can cause cfs and fibo. and a number of other health problems depending on how long you are exposed and your own body type.
100% pure cranberry juice helps me but it sure doesn`t taste great but it helps.

R~

Old 05-30-2007, 09:33 PM   #5
(female)

lightnerbride HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by looie View Post
Hi Everyone!

I am currently in the process of being diagnosed with CFS. My Gp is almost sure I have CFS but is running a few last tests to rule out any other possibilities before making the final diagnosis.

Is possible that Frequent urination is connected to CFS/ME?

I have been suffering from VERY frequent urination problems now for quite some time and take regular samples to my GP for testing, but nothing is ever found!! According to my GP the tests are fine.
Each time I use the toilet I pass full amounts of urine so it is definitely not a psychological problem.
Having to pass urine so regular is starting to get me down! It affects my lifestyle in a big way as I can't go anywhere that doesn't have a toilet available.

I would like to take my practical driving test in the near future but don't know how I'll be able to get through the 40min test without having to use the toilet! What do I do??

I am starting to think I am going crazy!!

Any advice would be very much appreciated!

Thanks loads

I have FM and CFS/ME and have an irritable bladder. I always feel like I've got to go (and I always can!) my blood sugar is fine, no infection, and my electrolytes up until recently have always been in balance. My doctor just lumps it into one of the quirky CFS problems and prescribes 4mg Detrol LA. I'm so thankful for that medication, especially since I get up 5-6 times a night without it.
Good Luck
Looie

The Following User Says Thank You to lightnerbride For This Useful Post:
123zale (07-13-2012)
Old 05-31-2007, 11:02 PM   #6
(female)

tilia HB User

Hi-

prior to the CFS I had this issue. I was up 13 times one night peeing....my GOD. What a hellish thing to go through.

So, I went to a urologist who put me on 12 mgs of Imipramine at night. This is an old antidepressant, very old, which has a side effects of akig you sleepy and stopping the urge to urinate. Go figure. The reason she gave me this particular drug was that she understood I am hyper sensitive to ALL drugs and this one, because it IS so old and has been used extensively in children is available at teeny tiny dosages.. like 10 and 12 mgs tablets. It is also very cheap.

A regular adult dosage for depression would be between 80- 150 mgs. So I was essentially taking sub-infant dosages. And it worked like a charm.

Alos, if you drink coffee- stop. Start drinking gr tea instead. It has enough caffiene to wake you up but not enough to affect your bladder. Food allergies and intolerances will also make you have this urge and need to pee. This issue has been somewhat life long for me...... I always needed to know where the nearest rest room was. But now that I am off all the foods that I have sensitivities to, I no longer have this particular problem. For me it was fruits, casien and gluten. All are food issues with my immune system.

Take care-
Connie

Closed Thread