It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Chronic Fatigue Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-28-2007, 09:48 PM   #1
(female)

mommysteph4 HB User
Help?! What is wrong with me

I am at a loss of what to do. I feel horrible. I have a 3 year old and an 8 month old. I have been diagnosed with PCOS and had to take metformin to get pregnant. I do not have diabetes. But I have been told I am IR. In January I started feeling very exhausted. I just needed to lay down a lot. More so then when I was getting no sleep with my newborn. My mother has the same symptoms. She would tell me how she felt and I would say I feel the same way. We live 3 hours away but see each other about once or twice a month. I went to the dr. they ran tests for lymes, cmv EBV, autoimmune, diabetes, thyroid. Everything came back okay. My cholesterol was high, and my liver enzymes were high. 2 weeks later he ran the liver enzymes again and they were normal. I am overweight. about a month ago I went to the gym and worked out every day that week for 30-45 minutes on the eliptical machine. The next way I felt so bad I could not move and then the symptoms got even worse. I have horrible headaches that come and go, just recently my pulse rate and blood pressrue have increased and my dr. put me on BP's meds. They are not working. I have heard palpations, extreme exhaustion, burning in legs, getting out of breath going upstairs, pain in chest and breasts, sore throat that comes and goes. Most of the symptoms come and go. I just don't know when this feeling of complete exhaustion and just feeling weird is gonig to hit me. I wake up some mornings and feel "normal" and think okay, maybe nothing is wrong with me. And then it hits me around 2 or 3 pm and Ithink I cannot do another thing. I have no energy to clean my house and my husband is concerned what is wrong with me. My mom's BP is high and her pusle is high. We have never had high bp before. SHe just recenlty went to the Dr. and he took her off of it since it was normal. I am praying that happens to me. I feel foggy and weird in my head at times and have trouble focusing my eyes, and my eyes ache. I also ache in my temples at times. I wear contacts and sometimes things just seem blurry. my side hurts sometimes. The thing is I sleep pretty well. I just wake up and still feel tired, even after 8-9 hours sleep. Sometimes I feel like I got enough sleep and those days I feel better, but then by afternoon I am tired again. My mom's dr. told her she was post for EBV and possibly has CFS and FMS. I don't know if I have CFS, My dr. is not helpful. I live in Baltimore, MD so I am wondering if I should find a Dr. who knows about CFS. It makes me mad when I read some things that people say oh it is all in your head. Believe me If I could will myself to feel good I would. Any info. anyone could give me and my mom would be great. THe fact we both feel this way is weird. Plus my husb. has started feeling bad and his BP is high all of a sudden. THis is jsut too weird to be a coincidence. The Dr. put him on BP meds too, and his pulse is high. My pulse is like 100 -105 at rest. and my bp is like 150/100, sometimes higher, at rest. I just want to know why I feel so bad and what is wrong with me. Thank you so much for reading this and for any advice you can give. DOes it sound like I have CFS?? THank you,

Last edited by mommysteph4; 03-28-2007 at 10:07 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-28-2007, 10:18 PM   #2
Inactive
(female)

tired-of-it-all HB User
Re: Help?! What is wrong with me

well if your test for cfs came back negative , symptoms are similar for fibro go to a doctor and have them test trigger points u probably have fibro. there are no lab tet for fibro just basically your symptoms will let them know you have it or not. but ur symptoms sound like mine were when i was first diagnosed.then i got worse.

Old 03-28-2007, 10:20 PM   #3
Inactive
(female)

tired-of-it-all HB User

plus have the three of you experienced any accidents previously or bad sicknesses.

Old 03-28-2007, 10:30 PM   #4
(female)

mommysteph4 HB User

No we have not had any accidents. We have not had tests for CFS. My mom's dr. said it could be CFS but he was not sure. My Dr. said it sounds like something is going on with you and your husb. but he does not know. This is just too weird.

Closed Thread