It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Chronic Fatigue Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-23-2007, 02:05 AM   #1
Inactive
(male)

DougClean HB User
Talking What is your CRP ?

Hi everybody my name is Doug, and I no longer have chronic fatigue syndrome after suffering for over 12 years. (Healthy for almost two years)
I believe that CFS is caused by multiple infections that disabled our immune systems to the point where it can no longer function correctly. Not the other way around like some doctors have told us.
One-way to see if you're carrying infection is to have a C reactive protein test done.
This test shows inflammation. Inflammation suggest that you are carrying disease or what I like to call bugs. (I don't like the word disease). If you have a yeast infection that is not a disease it is a yeast infection that's all.
My CRP was 14 when I was sick now it's down to 4-5. Still not perfect but it a lot better.
A perfect number would be between 0-1.
In my opinion (Contrary to what your doctors have told you) the symptoms you're having are probably caused by either Mycoplasma or Parasites infections or most likely BOTH!!! Toxins are also involved and sometimes viruses but they are usually secondary. (but not always)
70% of CFS suffers cary at least 1 mycomplasma, 50% carry 2, 30% cary3

These critters (Mycoplasma and Parasitesare) are very hard to find and most doctors miss them again and again but, They can be "killed" even if you haven't identified them. It is hard but not impossible.
By the way parasites are even worse than mycoplasma because they eat vitamins and minerals and secrete large amounts of toxins and can also cause sleeping sickness!

If my theory is correct, most of you will have a very hi CRP 10-14 which is good because that means you should be able to kill most of the bugs which will reduce the load on your immune system to give you a chance to become healthy again.

Why do I think that mycoplasma and parasites are causing CFS?
Because these are the very hardest critters for doctors to find which means they missed them. Also, Both of these critters are very good at disabling our immune systems! Once this happend we were screwed...

I will post later the combination of prescription medication that I took and natural supplements (available most anywhere) that worked for me.* Warning!* What I did some people would consider extreme or dangerous!

Well I made the decision to kill the bugs or be killed by CFS. For now the bugs lost and I am 99% healthy..Doug Clean.....Prove me wrong.. What is your CRP?

deleted

Last edited by Administrator; 04-26-2007 at 11:44 AM. Reason: Please do not post websites except as described in the posting policy section titled "How to share information".

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-25-2007, 05:51 PM   #2
Inactive
(male)

DougClean HB User
Re: What is your CRP ?

I cant believe that nobody here has ever had a CRP test done.
Come on everbody ..Please post your CRP # if you have one...Thanks
Doug Clean.

Closed Thread