It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Chronic Fatigue Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-30-2007, 01:49 PM   #1
(male)

HowieMel HB User
Apple Cider Vinegar

Apple Cider Vinegar, is another thing I am thinking of trying as I keep reading lots and lots about how it is a cure-all. Anyone got any experience of this, or thoughts on how well it works? I intend to go and buy some tommorrow and will report back.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-30-2007, 04:08 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

mkgbrook HB Usermkgbrook HB Usermkgbrook HB Usermkgbrook HB Usermkgbrook HB Usermkgbrook HB Usermkgbrook HB Usermkgbrook HB Usermkgbrook HB Usermkgbrook HB Usermkgbrook HB User
Re: Apple Cider Vinegar

The vinager is normally used to add in low Ph Gerd issues. Gerd can affect sleep patterns and cause sleep deprivation.. sleep apnea.. and other sleep disorders.. these sleep disorders result in sleep depriivation and hence chronic fatigue.

Now if you do not have Gerd symptoms I would say the vinegar isn't going to help you. And if you have gerd and it is not low PH gerd. The vinegar will make things worse.

Respectfully,
MG

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-01-2007, 04:20 AM   #3
Inactive
(female)

music12 HB User

I don't see how apple cider vinegar could harm you in any way. I have Lyme Disease/CFS and I take it daily, as do many others I know who are dealing with various illnesses. It just makes me feel better.

Old 05-01-2007, 08:15 AM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

mkgbrook HB Usermkgbrook HB Usermkgbrook HB Usermkgbrook HB Usermkgbrook HB Usermkgbrook HB Usermkgbrook HB Usermkgbrook HB Usermkgbrook HB Usermkgbrook HB Usermkgbrook HB User

Apple cider won't hurt you unless it aggravates your Gerd. It shouldn't hurt to try it as Ballady3 states.

MG

Old 05-01-2007, 10:52 AM   #5
(male)

HowieMel HB User

I just bought some, very cheap too, so no harm trying - though how much do I take?

Old 05-01-2007, 11:14 AM   #6
Inactive
(female)

music12 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by HowieMel View Post
I just bought some, very cheap too, so no harm trying - though how much do I take?
You could start with 1/2 teaspoon and see how you feel. If no problems, you could go to 1 teaspoon. I take more but I have been doing this for a number of years. Just follow your intuition.

Closed Thread