It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Chronic Fatigue Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-01-2007, 10:56 AM   #1
(female)

violaroses HB User
want to give encouragment with sufferes of CFS

I have been at the pitt of CFS. and now I am not in the pitt anymore and I thought it would take forever because each day you wake up is a reminder of being sick. feeling healthy is the most precious thing in the world.
time, being patient, attitude, energy envelops, learning of CFS were the things I needed to do.
People said it must be hard being so sick with such young children, but with a loving husband and I just wanted to get better for them. They were 4 when I got sick. we did alot of cuddle time, watching tv, or me sleeping but we were connected. watching them play was better than tv, knowing one day i wanted to be right there playing with them.

attitude was an easy thing for me. i couldnt control my body, it wouldnt listen to me. the way i see it is u get more honey if your sweet. unless you are in pain. then thats realllllly hard to be kind.

relize you are not depressed, it sucks to be sick, you want to do whatever you want to do, but your bodys not cooperating. but so many of us just get labled -depressed.

energy envelopes was huge for me. if i knew i had an event that night, i made sure i got a big rest time before it,
traveling made me soo sick, it sent me back spiring out of control with my CFS. i just have figured this out on research, and other wise doctors that have written books.

((((((((((((((((()))))))))))))))))))))))

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-10-2007, 01:58 PM   #2
(female)

tawnyjade HB User
Re: want to give encouragment with sufferes of CFS

Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread