It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Chronic Fatigue Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-10-2007, 12:14 PM   #1
(female)

rebeccavw HB User
Taureancloud - lightning process

Hi Taureancloud not sure if you still come on this board but really wanted to know if you went to LP and if it helped you.
Kind Regards
Rebecca

Old 05-19-2007, 09:39 AM   #2
(female)

bambaloo HB User
Talking Re: Taureancloud - lightning process

Hi
I was reading some of the postings on the previous message board which seemed to have been stopped. So thought I would post something as I did the lightning process with Phil this year and I have found it very helpful. I would say that I am on track to becoming 100% well. I am probably about 80% or so there which is great. Like taurean cloud i was very sceptical when I first heard about lp and it actually took me a year to apply for it. Yes it is expensive but I am sure many of us with ME have spent just as much on other treatments over the years but not all in one go!

I then began to read more about people who had done it and it had helped more people than it had not. So, having read an article in a newspaper at the beginning of the year I thought sod it, why not.

We were in a small group and the first day the principles behind lp were explained to us. They made a great deal of sense to me. The adrenaline loop, in particular. Even when I was in bed feeling really tired I always had the feeling of too much adrenaline in my body. When I said this to doctors they thought I was mad but Phil Parker's explanation was the first plausible one I had heard for this feeling.

The next two mornings were spent learning the process. People ask why people who have done lp are reluctant to talk about. It is true we are not encouraged to do so but also if anybody did decide to do it, it really would not help to know much about it before hand. It is a combination of NLP (I would say that it is more this than anything else from what I know of NLP) and hypnotherapy and there is an element of osteopathy there too. Phil talks about the importance of getting your lymphatic system going again and that it is possible to do this by using the lp. I am not 100% convinced about that but the process itself has been a life saver for me. No I have not had the miraculous 'I am 100% cured' yet and, actually, having spoken to many people who have done it, I think the majority seem to improve and in time some recover completely, as opposed to being completely cured straight away. So I am assuming that the 97% cure claimed by Phil Parker would probably include those who say at the seminar that they are cured but, in actual fact, are vastly improved and will take a while to recover totally.
I don't know if this helps. It is just having read all the postings in the previous board I decided I would like to have my say.

One thing, having done the lp, we are encouraged not to associate too much with people with ME as it won't help our recovery. I think that is right in the case of those who are in a negative frame of mind, but not those who are positive. I find that many people with ME are positive as this actually helps you feel a bit better.

Think that is all fo rnow. I am off to a dinner dance tonight, having walked the dog this morning and played two sets of tennis. Can't be bad!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-19-2007, 12:48 PM   #3
(female)

IsaacPeabody HB User
Re: Taureancloud - lightning process

Hello Bambaloo!

I'm interested to know more about how the Lightning Process can boost the Lymphatic System. I did the LP myself several months ago, and like yourself have been making steady progress.

Old 05-20-2007, 08:57 AM   #4
(female)

bambaloo HB User

Hi Isaac
With regards to the lymphatic system I think that what Phil was saying that if you use the process as taught you body will, in time, begin to work properly and therefore your lymphatic system will work properly too. There is no magic thing you can do, just do the process. With regards to the lymphatic system you then got onto the Perrin technique which is a form of massage, started by an osteopath called Raymond Perrin, which will help the lymphatic system going again. <removed> There have been some positive results on this too and I believe that Phil Parker, having practised as an osteopath before (maybe he still does I don't know). I think the combination of the two are a good combination but do work out quite expensive as you have to have a massage every week for the first 3 months and then continue thereafter on a less regular basis.

Last edited by mod-anon; 01-23-2008 at 04:37 AM. Reason: do not instruct members to do outside searches

Old 05-20-2007, 01:53 PM   #5
(female)

IsaacPeabody HB User

Thanks for that, Bambie! I'll look up the Perrin thing, but doubt I will be able to afford it. I feel, as you explained, that with the LP, all my 'systems' are gradually strengthening and healing, so will just have to give it the time it takes.

Old 05-24-2007, 02:03 AM   #6
(female)

rebeccavw HB User

Could you explain a bit more about the adrenalin theory please ?
thanks
rebecca

Old 01-07-2008, 08:01 AM   #7
(male)

Emergo HB User

I'd like to 'kick' this thread to the top again to emphasis the original question; what happened to Taureancloud (and OptimusPrimeX) who both were to follow the LP but are never heard of again. Especially theire opinions would matter to me as they have been sceptical - or at least wondering like us - from the beginning.

Please, if you are out there, let us know!

Last edited by Emergo; 01-07-2008 at 08:01 AM.

Closed Thread