It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Chronic Fatigue Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-24-2007, 08:18 PM   #1
(female)

traci.t HB User
Is this Chronic Fatigue Syndrome

Hi everyone,

My husband has been sick now for 18 months - all started when he collapsed and had a severe gastro infection he never recovered from. He is now still suffering from severe brain fog, and bouts of fatigue - cant do anything like he used to do but is not bed ridden and some days the fatigue is low. He used to be a cyclicst racer but could no way ride his bike now. I dont know if we should be working with a CFS doctor or sticking with the bio-chemist we are working with now - she doesnt think its CFS but thinks he has multiple chemical sensitivities. Its all so confusing he still has gut problems too and is on a special diet. Does anyone suffer from nasty brainfog? Any suggestions for treating it?

Traci.

Old 06-26-2007, 08:30 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

jojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB User
Re: Is this Chronic Fatigue Syndrome

Hi Traci...WELCOME to the board!

Sorry to hear your hubby is having such an awful time...It would be very hard to say exactly what is wrong with him..beings that virus's and bacteria's can all have the same symptoms.

What types of testing has he had? has he been checked for the levels of Epstein Barr Virus and Cytomeglovirus? Or herpes simplex virus's? Any type of herpe can if not treated to keep it under control can cause alot of nasty symtoms...

Also there are bacteria's out there such as Lyme Disease...you might want to also post there. then there is Chlamydia pnuemoinae...which is having alot of new research on this also...there are many many things he could have..and they all can cause brain fog.

Have you searched any of these? You might want to and see what best fits him.

Were here if you have more questions...

good luck...

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-26-2007, 08:50 AM   #3
(male)

FEELBAD62 HB User

I am having the fatigue and brain fog, Started cortef and B12 injections last week and I can tell a big difference in both of these symptoms. Might help.

Old 07-08-2007, 12:33 PM   #4
(female)

tweeny456 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by FEELBAD62 View Post
I am having the fatigue and brain fog, Started cortef and B12 injections last week and I can tell a big difference in both of these symptoms. Might help.
ive been feeling like this for nearly 2 yrs i just feel in a dream and i also feel very tired it come on me in my pregnancy , and been on loads of diffrent tablets and feel more out of it , ive seen doctors and they not sure what it is , its a living hell.

Closed Thread