It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Chronic Fatigue Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-29-2007, 07:51 AM   #1
(male)

vito21 HB User
Question ME or Chronic F Syndrome?

Hi Guys, I am a 42 yr old male, i used to be very fit and active but over the last 3 yrs i have developed ME symptoms. I have terrible brain fog and cant concentrate for long, i have painfull joints i am always tired and i find i cant eat many foods, such as bread and pasta any more. If there is a cold virus going around i will get it. I have just ordered a product called activive from the net , has anybody tried this out? My girlfriend is now expecting a baby and i am worried i wont be able to do all the dad type things when it arrives.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-29-2007, 01:41 PM   #2
(male)

FEELBAD62 HB User
Re: ME or Chronic F Syndrome?

hey man; was having the same terrible "brain fog" too. couldn't concentrate, dizzy and out of it. Found out I have adrenal fatigue. Have started Cortef and B12 shots. Been on them a week and can tell a huge difference; brain fog has lifted and have more energy. Also started weekly Testosterone injections due to deficiency. Good luck!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-02-2007, 05:41 AM   #3
(male)

vito21 HB User
Question Re: ME or Chronic F Syndrome?

Thanks for the reply, i have just had blood tests done to check out things like testosterone, should get the results back next week. What does the Vit B jab involve can i just request this from my GP?

Old 07-07-2007, 05:48 PM   #4
(male)

FEELBAD62 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by vito21 View Post
Thanks for the reply, i have just had blood tests done to check out things like testosterone, should get the results back next week. What does the Vit B jab involve can i just request this from my GP?

Old 08-08-2007, 12:27 AM   #5
(female)

OpalDragonFyre HB User

I am quite relieved now that I read your post about refering to Adrenal Fatigue. I was convinced I have Chronic Fatigue well sort of. I don't have money for a lot of tests especially tests that won't produce results(a cure) or lead to a treatment plan that won't result in a full recovery. Just googling a bit I found a questionaire and I fit the profile almost completely and that web page also says how to treat it with diet and tips on coping. Worst case scenario it will take 2 years to recover, but that is far better than a lifetime of Chronic Fatigue, I started vitamin therapy 3 weeks ago and without knowing how to treat it exactly I almost hit on every vitamin recomended and I have been feeling a bit better, but it has taken the full 3 weeks to get this minimal result, but at least the brain fog has lifted somewhat and I don't feel totaly drained like I was for the last 6 mos.

Closed Thread