It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Chronic Fatigue Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-04-2007, 09:36 AM   #1
(female)

kianna21 HB User
I need someone to explain some things to me please.

Hi,

I've just joined today after being told by my doctor that I am possibly suffering with something called chronic fatigue syndrome and reading some of the posts as I think my doc might be right.

I have been going to my doctors on and off for the past few months complaining that I have been feeling generally unwell. I seem to be suffering with flu like symptoms constantly. I have aching muscles all the time and feel constantly exhausted to the point where getting out of bed in the morning is almost impossible. I get pins and needles a lot in my legs and strange tingling sensations up and down my arms. I suffer with headaches a lot which are like the sort of headaches you get when you have had a really stressful day. I get black dots in front of my eyes and dizzy when I stand up and I get bouts of light headedness quite often.

I have just finshed my second year at uni and that was almost an impossible task as I just felt constantly like giving it up because I was so tired all the time.

The tiredness I feel is not a normal tiredness it is really severe and almost constant. I am really worried that I won't be able to go back to uni next year if this carries on just due to the fatigue.

I also have a daughter which this really affects as I find it really difficult getting up and getting her to school. I have to catch taxi's constantly just to get her there and wherever I go as walking makes me really tired. I can barely take her to the park and play with her and just do general things that a mother is supposed to do with her child. This is starting to make me feel really disgusted with myself I just feel like a terrible mother and that she is missing out on so much because of me.

I have had numerous bloodtests and examinations which all come back with negative results so I can't understand why I feel so tired all the time.

The worst thing is that for the past month I have been taking speed just to be able to get up in the morning and take my daughter to school and to be able to pick her up and make her dinner etc. I know that this is really disgraceful but I just didn't know what else to do as I just feel so tired all the time. I know I can't carry on like this for much longer and I just wanted to know as much as possible about chronic fatigue syndrome, especially if anyone has any of the same symptoms and if there is a cure.

I have spent two years almost feeling like this and have only just started over the six months to really seek help from the doctor as it is getting worse at an alarming rate. I almost feel as though the whole thing is in my head and that I just need to snap out of it somehow. My family are constantly accusing me of being lazy as EVERYTHING is such a chore to me and it feels as though I spend most of my life in bed.

Please give me any suggestions on things that I can do to sort this mess out and if there are any specific questions things I need to know before I go for my doctors appointment next week. Is there anything I need to let him know etc and if there is a test that can be done to find out if I have this as he doesn't seem to know much about it either.

Thank you for reading this incredibly long post and please reply! All suggestions wellcome I am truly at my wits end!!!!

Kianna

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-05-2007, 07:29 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

jojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB User
Re: I need someone to explain some things to me please.

Hi Kianna..sorry to hear you are feeling so lousy.

What test have you had done? I have seen over the last 20 years that NOT all test are accurate...boy isn't that a scarey thought. Have you been tested for Lyme Disease, M.S. Epstein Barr Virus, Cytomeglovirus. Have you had your thyroid tested? and the t-3, t-4? Have you been tested for Chlamydia Pnuemonie?

There are many bacteria (s) and virus (s) that can be causing your problem. Like most of us you need that "one" specail doctor to help you. Covering up symptoms like most of them do is just not the way to help a person.

You might want to read on the other post about Anti Virals and Dr. Martin Lerner's protocol. You might want to read up on Dr. Charles Stratton's protocol and about each of the things I listed above. If might help if you read up on the symptoms and see what is closest to what you are dealing with.

I found you really have to direct doctors in the direction that is going to help you the most.

I hope you find some answers soon. Remember there are reasons why your body is acting like this. If the doctor that you are seeing now isn't helping then there are many more of them out there.

Keep searching and fighting for your health.

Old 07-05-2007, 12:02 PM   #3
(female)

sleepyme HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by jojo View Post
You might want to read on the other post about Anti Virals and Dr. Martin Lerner's protocol. You might want to read up on Dr. Charles Stratton's protocol and about each of the things I listed above. If might help if you read up on the symptoms and see what is closest to what you are dealing with.

Where will I find these articles??? Sorry but I am new

Old 07-05-2007, 12:12 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

jojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB User

You can research them from your finger tips. Use your seaching skills...

Remember knowledge is power....

Good Luck...

Old 07-05-2007, 12:28 PM   #5
(female)

sleepyme HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by jojo View Post
You can research them from your finger tips. Use your seaching skills...

Remember knowledge is power....

Good Luck...

Sorry but I thought they were specific articles (links) located somehwere in particular here on this forum.

Closed Thread