It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Chronic Fatigue Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-01-2007, 03:55 PM   #1
(female)

tweeny456 HB User
Could i have cfs i feel so tired and in dream world 24 7 ?

HI , Everyone , im normally on the anxiety boards , ive been feel this drunk out of it feel for 2 yrs and the feeling of been very tired , had blood tests done ct scan done and everything comes back normal but why do i feel so out of it like a drugged up feeling for 2years i have it 247 and doctors keep saying its anxiety but im not sure i dont feel really anxious im just fed up of feeling like this could this be cfs ? and what test can you have done to know you have got ? please help me , just want to feel well again.

Old 08-02-2007, 05:39 AM   #2
(male)

FEELBAD62 HB User
Re: Could i have cfs i feel so tired and in dream world 24 7 ?

I have been feeling that way also for about 2 years. Got diagnosed in april with CFS, adrenal fatigue, low testosterone and heavy metal poisioning. You need to find a good alternative MD who is experienced in treating this type of disorders. Most conventional doctors are not. I feel like now I might be on the road to recovery.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-02-2007, 01:46 PM   #3
(female)

tweeny456 HB User

HI, Did you feel in a dream world 24 7 ? and is there a test what i can have done ?and would metal poisioning show up on a blood test ? and what did you do to get on the road to recovery , i just want to feel normal again and thanks for your reply.

Old 08-02-2007, 02:23 PM   #4
(male)

FEELBAD62 HB User

yes, felt out of it 24/7. I had the 24 hour salivary cortisol lab test and the 24 hour urine test for the heavy metals. I am on 20 mgs of cortef along with an adrenal rebuilder for the adrenal problem. I do pretty good when I don't over exert myself. Have found that I can't do things like I used to do like lifting weights. If I just "exist" I can manage pretty good. But I got out and cut my grass the other day and for the past 2 days I feel like I have the flu.

Old 08-05-2007, 08:46 PM   #5
Inactive
(male)

CFD 333 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by FEELBAD62 View Post
yes, felt out of it 24/7. I had the 24 hour salivary cortisol lab test and the 24 hour urine test for the heavy metals. I am on 20 mgs of cortef along with an adrenal rebuilder for the adrenal problem. I do pretty good when I don't over exert myself. Have found that I can't do things like I used to do like lifting weights. If I just "exist" I can manage pretty good. But I got out and cut my grass the other day and for the past 2 days I feel like I have the flu.
Man, just the way you described that right there, you sound JUST like me...same scenario and everything.

I used to lift weights a lot, 4-5 days week. Now, can't even touch them without causing major problems. I go cut the grass and I'm sick for days...just like that. It's not just pushing the mower around that's the problem either...the heat takes it out of me and so does the allergies I have. One big mess of a problem...

Closed Thread