It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Chronic Fatigue Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-10-2007, 11:36 AM   #1
Senior Veteran
(female)

schao HB User
Momofboyz....

Hi there:

I was just wondering how your bone marrow biopsy went? Also, have you received your results yet?

I hope everything comes back fine!
schao

Old 09-04-2007, 01:29 PM   #2
Veteran
(female)

MOMOFBOYZ HB User
Re: Momofboyz....

Hi everyone! The biopsy was a little painful and the results were negative for cancer. But the dr didn't go over the fact that the iron levels were scanty and the red blood cells were macrocytosis (too large). He just said come back if something pops up. My endo took a look at the biopsy reports and did another blood draw and said I do have macrocytosis and we have to find out why.
So I am currently awaiting new labs to see if I have b12 defeciency or any other vitamin problems. If I am anemic maybe getting that under control could help me. Maybe not.
Too bad we have to do our own medical work. Doctors just don't care. Thank God my endo does.
Also I have a nodule on my thyroid and have to go see a surgeon to see about a fine needle biopsy. It never stops. All of this will most likely be the wonderful symptoms of my CFIDS!!!!!!!

How are you guys doing? Getting any sleep? What do you use for sleep? Lunesta only works if I take 2. And insurance won't pay for that. AMbien same thing. And Restorall doesn't work at all! Pls let me know. What do you take for pain???

Thanks you guys,
Love, Deena

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-05-2007, 12:05 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

schao HB User

Hi Deena:

I'm so glad your biopsy came back negative for cancer...that 's great news!!!! I'm not really sure what would cause large red blood cells--let me know what your results are from the blood tests.

For pain I take percocet at night, since that is when my pain is at it's worst. For sleep, the only thing that slight helps is the 12.5mg Ambien--and it only works sometimes.

What kind of meds are you on?

schao

Old 09-06-2007, 09:36 AM   #4
Veteran
(female)

MOMOFBOYZ HB User

Hi Schao
That is why I asked b/c Ambien quit working and insurance quit paying for it. So I switched to Lunesta and now it quit working and I have to take 2. This caused me to run out early, now I am SOL until the 9th. I took 2 excedrine pm last night and I did fall asleep after midnight.

I take ultram every 6 hours or so for thepain but I don't really notice a big help.

Thanks for your input.

Hope your feeling good TODAY!!!!

Deena

Closed Thread