It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Chronic Fatigue Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-22-2007, 02:55 PM   #1
(male)

FEELBAD62 HB User
feeling much better

Just wanted to update everyone and let everyone know how much better I am doing. I started 4 weeks ago a new IV therapy called PK Protocol (Dr. Patricia Kane's discovery) and amazed at the results. I don't have the fatigue or brain fog that I was constantly having. I have more energy and don't seem to have the cognitive problems that seemed to plague me. I have met several other paitients who are getting this treatment and they are saying the same thing. It might be worth checking out. I will keep you posted as to my progress.

Old 10-25-2007, 09:21 AM   #2
(female)

tawnyjade HB User
Re: feeling much better

Awesome! Please keep us informed on your progress!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-05-2007, 03:59 PM   #3
Veteran
(male)

joebloggs2 HB Userjoebloggs2 HB User

Hey. I have a question. I haven't read your other posts, but anyway, here goes:

I have been having fatigue for a decade. Major brain fog; I'm a zombie! I posted a lengthy piece on this forum today. Check it out if you want.

But, my blood tests (internal medicine doctor) showed good B12, folic acid and iron levels. My problem might be psychological, BUT there's one major problem i am having which MIGHT be related..

If I drink alcohol or use nitrous oxide, I become very numb physically. This lasts for a week and it's scary, because it is very potent (not placebo) and sounds like a symptom for MS. My doctor asked if I feel nauseous and etc and I replied no, so he probably doesn't think it's MS. Actually the problem seems to be downplayed by every doc I've been to and everyone I tell about. It's serious because I can't drive (dunno how much pressure to apply to the gas/brakes) and I can't even reach into my pockets because everything feels foreign.

Do you think these two problems are related in some way? I've only started feeling numb recently, and it only comes when I drink (not a lot, I barely even feel tipsy).

I am scheduling an appointment with a neurologist to check this problem out, but as far as my fatigue goes, my internal medicine doctor believes it to be psychological and wants me evaluated for stress, anxiety and depression.

What's your opinion on this? I ask you because from my limited research, PK Protocol seems to be something used for detox from heavy metals and for neurological problems. Thanks.

Old 11-06-2007, 03:29 PM   #4
(male)

FEELBAD62 HB User

I'm not really sure how to answer your question. I don't know alot about this treatment, but also know that I have candida and alcohol affects me the same way and makes me feel numb. Like my brain feels when your foot is asleep (weird feeling) I got off my candida diet a few weeks ago and started getting the symptoms again. I've gotten back on the diet here the last few days and will stick with it this time.

Old 12-26-2007, 07:35 PM   #5
(female)

Stuckwcfs HB User

FeelBad can you tell me where you received that treatment??? I am in New York and suffering with horrible fatigue. I cannot work everyday and have to lay down by 3:30. no energy to work out or do anything except lay down. Its ruined my life. I tried so many times over the pass few years to find ways to help myself but I am not an expert or a doctor and the doctors that I have seen only sent me for tests which in the end proved nothing but took my $ for the fees. I am at the end of my rope. I am so sick of staying home night after night. I need help quick but dont know where to go or what to do. No one I know has any answers for me which makes me feel even worse.

Old 12-27-2007, 03:28 PM   #6
(male)

FEELBAD62 HB User

I receive treatment from Dr. Joseph White in Jackson, MS. I know that Dr. Don Colbert offers the PK protocol in Orlando, FL> I'm thinking alot of my fatigue and problems are being caused by mercury and low neurotransmitters. I have started lexapro this week and feeling better.

Old 12-30-2007, 08:49 PM   #7
(female)

tlc6 HB User

Thanks for posting your progress! It's great to hear when someone improves. I'm going to look up the protocol you mentioned. I'd like some relief from the brain fog and fatigue. How is it going through the protocol?

Old 04-14-2008, 06:59 AM   #8
(female)

marks26 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by FEELBAD62 View Post
I receive treatment from Dr. Joseph White in Jackson, MS. I know that Dr. Don Colbert offers the PK protocol in Orlando, FL> I'm thinking alot of my fatigue and problems are being caused by mercury and low neurotransmitters. I have started lexapro this week and feeling better.
I have an appt. with Dr. White next week and was wondering how you are doing on the PK protocol.
Do you feel it has helped you and how many treatments did you take?

Closed Thread