It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Chronic Fatigue Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-26-2007, 04:38 PM   #1
Veteran
(female)

MOMOFBOYZ HB User
Hi all

I have been dx for almost a year and sick for two, My list of symptoms is so long including, pain, inability to sleep, muscle twitching 24/7 all over body, low grade fevers, lymph nodes enlarged. But now I have a new one!!! Itching. I itch so much I am causing bleeding. My family say my skin does not look raised or red. No bumps. Just and endless itching.

ANyone else with CFIDS have this??

Thanks
Deena

Old 11-26-2007, 07:39 PM   #2
(female)

Hoopa7p HB User
Re: Hi all

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOMOFBOYZ View Post
I have been dx for almost a year and sick for two, My list of symptoms is so long including, pain, inability to sleep, muscle twitching 24/7 all over body, low grade fevers, lymph nodes enlarged. But now I have a new one!!! Itching. I itch so much I am causing bleeding. My family say my skin does not look raised or red. No bumps. Just and endless itching.

ANyone else with CFIDS have this??

Thanks
Deena

I am fighting hives. However I do get the red marks and many times large welts on my body. These hives range from itching when not being touched to having a lot of heat come out of them. I am get some achy feeling like I am getting a cold and I do sleep more when I have these. I have a prescription antihistamine but it works very slowly. Benadryl worked to stop the itching for a few hours and really cleared out the air passages and sinuses. I could even hear better because the Benadryl cleared out the fluid that I have in the middle ears. However, the hives were back the next day with avengence. Last week I tried the new Benadryl gel skin cream that is supposed to go directly on the spot and it seemed to make them worse. No one, not even the allergists I have been to, seem to be able to tell me why I am getting these on a daily basis.

The only thing that does not seem to spread these is Aveeno Skin Cream. It has oatmeal in it. Be careful. Don't just use anything on your skin. Let your doctor know that you are having this problem first before trying anything. Good luck.

Last edited by Hoopa7p; 11-26-2007 at 07:45 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread