It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Chronic Fatigue Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-06-2008, 04:50 PM   #1
(female)

KAYRUN1 HB User
chronic mono

Hi- I have been diginosed with ankyloning-spondylistis. Recently some blood work also showed that I have chronic mono, andf some inflamation of the heart. I am awaiting approval from the incredilby slow insurance company to see an incredible doctor that is able to think out the box in treatments. He has had incredible success in seeing a patient who was pretty much sentenced to death, get up out of the bed and walk. This doctor needs a grant, as he is incredible and is almost like

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-07-2008, 08:13 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

jojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB User
Re: chronic mono

Hi KayRun, I hope you get to see this doctor. Any doctor that can look outside the box is worth their weight in gold. Sometimes we have to forget the insurance and pay out of pocket. The doctor that I see no longer takes the insurance that I have...But I will still continue to see him...Because he is one of those that looks outside the box also. I wouldn't be where I am today if it weren't for him.

From what I have read and learned virus's such as you are speaking can cause damage to the heart, muscles ect...
I wish you lots of luck and hope you are back on your feet soon.

Prayer's coming your way!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-08-2008, 07:13 PM   #3
(female)

Stacey79 HB User
Re: chronic mono

Hi Kayrun - that is great that you have been able to find a doctor who thinks outside the square. I also hope you get to see him soon.

That has been my biggest problem and frustration with my doctors - they give up too easily & don't look elsewhere for answers. One doctor told me that I was fatigued because I was depressed - he did no blood tests, no examinations or anything.

Best wishes for everything & hope that this doctor is able to help you get better.

Closed Thread