It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Chronic Fatigue Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-10-2008, 10:11 AM   #1
(female)

PinkFloyd1 HB User
For LovePie

Can you please respond to the post, I am a mess please help. Thank you!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-10-2008, 12:17 PM   #2
Veteran
(female)

ebrena HB Userebrena HB User
Re: For LovePie

Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkFloyd1 View Post
Can you please respond to the post, I am a mess please help. Thank you!
Hi, I'm not Lovepie but I can offer a few of the supplements I take although I do still feel fatigued most of the time. I do get spurts of energy and also feel better taking these than if I don't.

I swear by Gingko Biloba it really does clear my head and I also have ear problems that it tends to help because Gingko is for circulation and brain function 120mgs-240mgs in 3 doses per day (I usually only take a 60mg twice a day ). It helps with migraines, leg aches, dizziness= anywhere you need circulation. They say it takes up to eight weeks before benefits are noticed-for me it was almost immediate clearing of my head within a week.

I also take B12 injections once a week or until I feel my legs are achy and heavy. I don't know about the sublingual but the injection gets into your muscle and this is where it needs to go.

Risbose provides every cell in your body with energy. You can buy it in powder, capsules or tablets. I take the powder 1 tsp 3 times a day mixed with water. Start out with less maybe 1/2 tsp.

Malic Acid with magnesium is for generalized musculoskeletel pain, aches, stiffness and tenderness. In studies - improvement in pain was observed within 48 hours with 1200-2400mgs of malic acid, and the improvement was also lost in 48 hours following discontinuation so best to keep taking this because of the rapid deterioration after stopping it. This I believe is the most important supplement to take for CFS and FM'-I also take other supplements but they are all found in a multi. Calcium is a must take also.

I'm not a know-it-all person, but I did my research because I was so mental/physically tired and sore I could barely move. I swear I could fall asleep standing up. I was desperate. My energy still hasn't kicked in as much as I need it to but I have basically just started taking Risbose & Malic acid so -hopefully it will kick in.

You can get most of the at a health store, I get my B12 at the drugstore. So, goodluck to you and I hope some of this helps. Best thing is to do some research on-line by reputable web sites or health sites for the best products or if you have a good health store. Good luck and hope this helps somewhat, I know what "desperate" is.

Another thing that really adds to my lack of energy and achy sore body is WINTER (I hate it!), not only tired,sore and achy but depressed as well.

Last edited by ebrena; 02-10-2008 at 12:25 PM. Reason: missing words and spelling

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread