It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Chronic Fatigue Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-27-2008, 02:01 PM   #1
(male)

bordetella HB User
New CFS member

Hello everyone,
I have been suffering with CFS for 3 years, and have always had problems getting a good nights sleep. Last week I had a sleep study done and it was confirmed I have sleep apnea. I stopped breathing 16 times during the sleep test. Does anyone think this could be a possible cause of CFS, or do I probably still have a stealth pathogen causing this problem.
Thanks

Old 04-28-2008, 09:20 AM   #2
(female)

kiya HB User
Re: New CFS member

Not being a doctor, I wouldn't like to say definitively either way. But I would imagine that if you have sleep apnoea, you aren't getting enough good quality sleep - this will make you very tired during the day and so yes, it is possible that it could be a cause of your CFS.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Board Replies Last Post
rape/family member? julie39180 Rape / Sexual Abuse 12 11-25-2010 04:30 AM
Member Titles Administrator Registration/Membership/Site Problems 1 02-07-2010 03:51 PM
A member to be remembered as they have passed away. Secrets1983 Addiction & Recovery 5 09-09-2009 03:18 PM
What To Do If You Even THINK! A Family Member Has Alzheimer's! moonflower3127 Alzheimer's Disease & Dementia 7 10-31-2008 10:37 AM
CONGRATS TO BOARD MEMBER gsjjs1. Please Read! zibah Infertility 10 07-20-2005 01:07 PM