It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Chronic Fatigue Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-17-2008, 11:03 AM   #1
Senior Veteran
(female)

schao HB User
Leg Pain..........

Hi everyone:

Currently I have the diagnosis of CFS and Fibromyalgia. A lot of people on here have leg weakness.....but does anyone have SEVERE leg pain? It's like a deep bone pain. Mine is worse at night time.
Just wondering..............

Thanks,
Schao

Old 06-18-2008, 03:25 AM   #2
(female)

disabled85 HB User
Re: Leg Pain..........

OMG...Finally, someone who actually knows what I try to get my doctors to understand as to what the almost unbearable pain in MY legs feels like!!!
I also suffer with CFS, FMS, add in muscle atrophy in feet, legs, arms and hands. Then add into that moderate to severe chronic pain, Neuropathy (due to nerve damage from back and neck (C5~8, T11~12, L4~5+).....and more. All due to a back injury, on the job, in 1983, failed Laminectomy in `85.
I used to walk with a cane (always a limp) and a walker for the last year. Im not that old, either. The P~A~I~N gets so bad at times, I want my legs gone. I can never seem to get doctors to quite understand when I tell them how bad the pain is , but feels like its `in the bone`.

Dis`85

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-21-2008, 03:10 AM   #3
(female)

Evannah HB User

I don't have CFS (well, let's just say I've not been diagnosed yet) but I also have really severe leg pain. It radiates to every single part of my leg and it's worse when I've been standing or walking on them. Sometimes it occurs when I've been doing nothing with them, either.

To me, the pain feels like the muscles in my legs are expanding and are about to explode as well as a pain that feels like someone is twisting the insides of my legs deep inside. Also, it feels like my legs are on springs and I have to keep moving them about when I'm lying down, even though they hurt immensely. It's not pleasant at all when this happens because my legs feel like they're going to break and all I want to do is relax them but can't.

Old 07-14-2008, 01:35 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

jojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB User

Hi Schao over on the lyme board there is a great discussioin going on about bone pain....

Hope all is going well with you!

Hugs

Closed Thread