It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Chronic Fatigue Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-20-2008, 02:32 PM   #1
(female)

snflwr0422 HB User
Somebody please help me!!!!

I recently started having pain in my left eye when I move it from side to side. The left side of my face is sagging I am in constant pain from migrains and I have extreme fatigue. When I get up to shower in the morning I have to take a nap afterwards due to my heart rate being very high and the feeling of being exhausted. I feel like something is draining the life from my body daily. Please someone help I have went to the doctor and I have an appt for an MRI this week. I am scared and tired of being unable to move off the couch.

Old 07-20-2008, 03:21 PM   #2
(female)

Rita27 HB User
Re: Somebody please help me!!!!

I am so sorry. Have you been diagnosed with CFS? Did the doctor say it was from this? I have fibromyalgia, and I get pains in my face, eyes, jaw and ears. I also get pains in my head at different times. I have some fatigue, but not the way you have it.

I guess you just have to wait and see what the MRI says. Try not to get too anxious, I know it's hard. Good luck.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-20-2008, 09:25 PM   #3
(female)

snflwr0422 HB User
Smile Re: Somebody please help me!!!!

Thanks for the post. I have not been diagnosed with anything yet. The doctor said she is looking for a Brain Tumor or MS. I would just love to have energy again . I am the type of person that goes constantly and I am not able to go anymore. Even taking a shower in the morning is a choir. Good luck to you.

Old 09-05-2008, 09:41 AM   #4
(female)

youranjl HB User
Re: Somebody please help me!!!!

If you haven't, please see a rheumatologist to have tests run to rule things out. There are many illnesses that can cause fatigue and an array of symptoms. The MRI will help too. Take a list with you of your symptoms.

Closed Thread