It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Chronic Fatigue Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-24-2008, 11:47 AM   #1
Veteran
(female)

Ashley9045 HB UserAshley9045 HB User
Do u think I could have CFS?

Hello,

I have many aches and pains, neck pain that burns and aches, back pain at times, exhausted beyond words can even explain (although, I am anemic) and just feeling horrible all the time. Brain fog, dizziness, just down right miserable and tired from all the aches and pains I have. I have been to several doctors and they came up with anemia due to heavy periods every month.
Do you think I could have CFS too? I have been under lots of stress the past 5 years due to my husband passing away, taking care of 3 children, and I am wondering if the stress of this did not bring on all of these aches and pains.

Anyone else have neck pain w/Chronic Fatigue. Thanks!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-24-2008, 02:50 PM   #2
(female)

lojo222 HB User
Re: Do u think I could have CFS?

Possibly, did you have an Epstein Barr test? That's the virus that causes mono and can cause CFS symptoms. But I am thinking that you could have endometriosis. It causes heavy bleeding that is heavy yuo can become anemic. Have you been checked for that? It also causes other symptoms, such as fatigue and fevers and aches and pain. There are several message boards for endo, I would check them out and compare your symptoms. I have endomtetriosis and I also have EBV. I often wonder which one is causign my symptoms.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread