It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Chronic Fatigue Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-22-2009, 10:08 AM   #1
(male)

Albert06 HB User
Being sedentary and "fatigue"?

I'm generally a sedentary guy. I go to school, but I have lots of down time, lots of reading, watching TV, lots of "boring" days, though I tend to enjoy what I do. While I exercise six of seven days a week (45 minutes to an hour of moderate aerobic exercise), most of my day is spent sitting down. I find myself "fatigued" and tired a lot, yawning, achy muscles, etc. My mom vehemently blames it on my being sedentary/lazy, but I'm unsure about that.

I also suffer from anxiety and a controlled case of Type II diabetes.

What say you? Is there a link between this all?

Last edited by Albert06; 03-22-2009 at 10:12 AM.

Old 03-30-2009, 06:31 PM   #2
(female)

Juliel85 HB User
Re: Being sedentary and "fatigue"?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albert06 View Post
I'm generally a sedentary guy. I go to school, but I have lots of down time, lots of reading, watching TV, lots of "boring" days, though I tend to enjoy what I do. While I exercise six of seven days a week (45 minutes to an hour of moderate aerobic exercise), most of my day is spent sitting down. I find myself "fatigued" and tired a lot, yawning, achy muscles, etc. My mom vehemently blames it on my being sedentary/lazy, but I'm unsure about that.

I also suffer from anxiety and a controlled case of Type II diabetes.

What say you? Is there a link between this all?
I have fibromyalgia, with fatigue being my worst symptom. I find that doing something boring or being sedentary can worsen the problem. I may be really tired in the morning, but I sit down and start doing computer work at my job and the fatigue deepens to the point where I literally can't hold my eyes open any longer.

They are definitely connected. But for me, even when I'm active, I'm tired. It just might not feel as pronounced.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread