It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Chronic Fatigue Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-22-2010, 01:00 PM   #1
(female)

hollygirl33 HB User
Does anyone take Provigil? Does it work

Just want to know how Provigil works for others? I'm about to start it soon and I am very scared. I don't like to take any meds at all. I have a bad anxiety problem,but fight constant fatigue also,Ii also have ADD so I'm hoping I get improvement by taking this drug. Just really scared about side effets. Please help.

Old 04-23-2010, 09:11 AM   #2
(female)

CDS75 HB User
Re: Does anyone take Provigil? Does it work

I have taken it in the past. I am now on Nuvigil, which is supposedly the new and improved provigil. Don't notice many side effects as long as I take it early.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-24-2010, 03:28 PM   #3
Veteran
(female)

microwave HB Usermicrowave HB User

My doctor mentioned Provigil to me, but after reading the side effects, I decided to not take it.

Old 05-31-2010, 06:51 AM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

Backinthesaddle HB User

I have taken Provigil on and off for about 9 months or so. First, I did not feel any different. (I have FMS/MFS/CF they all go together) My Rhuemy told me to take one pill in the morning and the other in the afternoon and see if that helped. He also changed me from Cymbalta to Savella. I do not need the Provigil now as the Savella does give more energy. I also take a sub-lingual 2500 mcg of B-12 in the morning. Mind you some days are just going to be tired days and others I feel much better. And we usually go to bed early.

I did not have any side affects. Heck I didn't realize there was any. I guess I didn't read that far down the instructions.

Bits

Old 06-03-2010, 07:51 PM   #5
(female)

ddanny52 HB User

provigil works and vyvanse also for cfs

Closed Thread