It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Chronic Fatigue Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-07-2010, 05:18 AM   #1
(female)

vertigo78 HB User
Does this sound like Chronic fatigue?

Hi there,

Any help with this problem would be greatly appreciated. I have been suffering from Vertigo for approx 1 year now, which changes in severity from day to day and seems to go through mild weeks and severe ones. I have had many other symptoms although none are consistent. The Vertigo is worse in shops and busy places such as Heathrow airport where i work. lying down I am fine and sitting in general when i can rest my head usually helps unless I am having a severe attack. When the attack is bad the only thing i can do is lie down.

Other symptoms have been
Loss of vision when moving quickly
Pains in fingers and hands (dull ache)
Pin ***** sensations anywhere in body
Heat sensitivity
cold shivers
Jaw clenching (could be stress related)
Fingers and hand tremors which seem to be directly related to severity of vertigo
Physical adrenaline even when feeling calm minded
Itching skin (may be unrelated?)
Inability to concentrate as Vertigo makes me feel Drunk and mind is fuzzy

I am a Hypnotherapist and have a good understanding of stress and the mind and am sure these symptoms are not caused by stress although definately get worse when i am stressed or hot.
So far I have seen 3 Neurologists and have had entire blood works tested, although slightly deficiant in b12 the injections have not improved Symptoms which i had months ago. I have had 3 MRI scans of brain and spine, the brain had a slight shadow which the neurologists felt could be nothing or something. I have had a Lumbar Puncture which showed negative.

Having done a lot of research online I seem to fall into many possible catagories and yet always with varying symptoms.
I am not working as i am unable to walk around the airport and driving is hit or miss. Please help

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-18-2010, 08:14 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

neveragain444 HB Userneveragain444 HB Userneveragain444 HB Userneveragain444 HB Userneveragain444 HB Userneveragain444 HB Userneveragain444 HB Userneveragain444 HB Userneveragain444 HB Userneveragain444 HB Userneveragain444 HB User
Re: Does this sound like Chronic fatigue?

No it doesn't sound like chronic fatigue. Chronic fatigue will be simply that, fatigue every day, it can come in addition to sleepiness, it can cause you to want to lay around in bed all of the time, lacking the energy to do things, guess it hits people in different ways. I have it non-stop. It is disabiling for me. Physical adrenaline, it's not a part of chronic fatigue.

I have low b-12, I have tingling (crawling sensations) shortness of breath and muscle weakness which I think all could be caused by that. Low b-12 can cause nerve damage if it persists long enough.

Old 07-02-2010, 04:00 AM   #3
Veteran
(female)

Ashley9045 HB User
Re: Does this sound like Chronic fatigue?

Hello, I have had most of these symptoms for several years now, along with having anemia, being under major stress due to the fact my husband passed away 7 years ago so if you had all of your blood levels checked, mri normal, I really believe a lot of these symptoms are brought on by stress. I have realized how much stress can affect your life... I do not think it is chronic fatigue, most people who have chronic fatigue, they are so totally exhausted most of the time.

Closed Thread