It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Chronic Fatigue Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-15-2010, 08:32 PM   #1
(male)

CFIDS HB User
Lightbulb Important cfs/me/cfids info!!!

Here is an excerpt from a recent post I responded to, but I felt it to be important enough to put out as a new discussion:

Listen to me everyone...I have been doing some research here lately and have much info that spells it out pretty well..I wish we could post links and stuff...we need to be able to do this to HELP people!

Anyway, do some research...CFIDS (ME/CFS) has to do with a malfunctioning immune system. people with CFIDS have slipped into a TH2 dominant immune system and the pathogens (especially the viral) in their body are then able to reek havok! Now as long as the IGF-1 and other GH blood levels are sufficient (derived from secretions of HGH by the pituitary gland), then the body's last resort (something called RNASE L) is able to hold the line but not win the battle...it is signaling for the TH1 cytokine calvalry that never arrives...but as the body weakens and ages in a person with CFIDS, then there is not enough HGH to replenish the RNASE L...that is when cancer can take hold...You need to balance the immune system and not necessarily just boost it...once in balance, the TH0 cells can become TH1's to fight the viral infections , nano bacteria, and DNA mutations that are making you sick...

Get tested for you viral load on EBV, HHV6, and CMV...if any of these are high, then get tested for TH1/TH2 Cytokine ratios (normaly they only do this for those on immosuppresive drugs and advanced HIV so you may have to argue with them)...if you show to be TH2 dominant and have high IGG (not IGM) loads of any virus that should normally be under control in an otherwise healthy person, then you most likely have CFIDS...

good luck...I wish there was a way to communicate more so I could share links and PDF's and stuff that have more info...look into this stuff with your daughter...

There are many immunomodulators out there...I will not take the time to list the pharmas since I have not yet had any prescriptions for this, but I just began some additional natural therapy...

Pine Cone Extract
Bovine Colostrum
Royal Jelly

those 3 things are supposed to help get the immune system more in balance so it can switch between the TH1 response (for virus, inter cellular bugs, and cancer cells) and the TH2 response (for parasites, regular bacteria, and antibodies such as those who often produce seasonal & food allergies in TH2 dominant people).

I hope this helps

The Following User Says Thank You to CFIDS For This Useful Post:
yalwayssick (11-26-2010)
Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-08-2010, 08:51 PM   #2
(male)

CFIDS HB User
Re: Important cfs/me/cfids info!!!

Your welcome

I have leaned even more since I posted that...I am wanting HGH therapy, but it is hard to get and mine is not low enough to qualify, but it is still lower than it should be...However, my growth hormone study supposedly showed my adrenals and pituitary to be working, so I'd like to know how they explain my IGF-1 levels being less than they should be for my age. I am taking colostrum to try to keep them up a little.

Closed Thread