It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Chronic Fatigue Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-28-2010, 03:27 PM   #1
(male)

bradyamaral HB User
Cloudy vision and dizziness

Hi I have had cloudy vision, lightheaded and I feel 'Drunk like' all the time. a stiff neck.Sometimes weakness and dizziness like vertigo, minor headaches..Help Me its been 6 months now .. Should I push for another MRI? They did one but all it shows is some sinusitis problems and they said this shouldn't cause vision problems..but i am getting surgery for it..But im scared they missed something on my MRI that may be the real answer..? Please write back to me..Could they have missed it.

Old 10-08-2010, 06:33 AM   #2
(female)

aussiechick8 HB User
Re: Cloudy vision and dizziness

I would always push for more info and get another opinion or two if you're not convinced, that sounds awful I hope you work out whats causing it

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-30-2010, 08:21 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

thefarm HB Userthefarm HB Userthefarm HB Userthefarm HB Userthefarm HB Userthefarm HB Userthefarm HB Userthefarm HB Userthefarm HB Userthefarm HB Userthefarm HB User

Sounds like Brain fog... I've had it for 12 yrs... Awful... Still haven't found a cure but rest & keeping my stress level down is helping... I get stressed from pushing myself. Recently diagnosed with CFS but also FM... I go back to the Dr in 3 weeks so hopefully he'll let me know which one... He says FM, his nurse said CFS... I get the impression that he thinks CFS turns into FM. There's also the theory they are the same thing which I believe is pretty accurate.
Anyhow, I went to Dr after Dr trying to find out what is wrong with me. I've had many other symptoms, not just fog... Just got worst over the yrs. Doctors would look at me like I was nuts. I'd get frustrated & wouldn't see a Dr for another yr. I finally had a Dr take me serious recently. She sent me to a Rhumetologist. It was the first time I'd had a Dr take me serious & actually understand what is going on with me! It's a great feeling!
Anyhow, I recommend seeing a Rhumetologist. It's only been 6 months so with their help, your recovery will be quicker.

Old 11-28-2010, 08:46 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

lala52 HB Userlala52 HB Userlala52 HB Userlala52 HB User

Martin:
I have been suffering for 5 yrs with all kinds of symptoms similar to fm/cfs. Started with a virus that i never totally recovered from. I have a million symptoms have been to a million drs and have taken a million tests. LOl. I am sick all the time. Nobody has any answers. What are you doing to make yourself feel better. I have also seen many holistic drs and have been on many different nautural supplements. Nothing helps. Below is a list of as many symptoms that i can think of off the top

1. off balance feeling
2. a odd feeling/sound in left ear.
3. Tingling on top of head.
4. Pain on skull bones when touched.
5. Neck/shoulder pain/back pain.
6. Sometimes shortness of breath/hard to catch that cleansing breath.
7. Sometimes a running type feeling in the nose almost like i have a cold.
8. Occasional low grade fever.
9. Overall feeling of sickness
10. Sometimes no energy
11. Sometimes legs and arms feel very heavy
12. Nausea/indigestion/heartburn
13. Chronic gas/constipation. Once in a while i will have an episode of diarrhea.
14. Pain on side of knees when i go on treadmill.
15. Bone pain on corner of elbows.
16. Sometimes top of feel feel sore
17. Very restless sleep
18. Poor memory
19. Chemical sensitivity.
20. One fingernail has an infection
21. Depression because of all of the above.

How can one function this way. Every day i suffer in some way. No drs have any answers. I don't fit the classic fm because the trigger points don't hurt on the touch. They are areas of discomfort but not necessarily when poked. I don't fit the classic cfs because i don't sleep endlessly. So i don't know if i have those two conditions or i have a lingering virus in my body or a lingering infection. I feel like i have a weakened immune symptom also. Last year i was sick four times with bad colds and ear infection once and swollen glands etc. This year i already had bronchitis. I went crazy this year with my Thanksgiving dinner. I was in the kitchen for two days cooking and running around shopping before that to buy all the ingredients i needed. I was exhausted for the next two days and felt very very run down. No energy. Just this feeling of ill. I am at a loss. Feel sick every minute of my life. This has ruined my life. I was normal before this. If anyone has any answers i would love to hear it. I do have hashimoto's thryoid disease. That is one definite condition. Hope everybody is getting answers and is feeling better. LaLa

Closed Thread