It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Chronic Fatigue Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-20-2011, 08:41 PM   #1
(female)

mads12 HB User
So tired

Can anyone help out there? Had CFS for 3 years now and symptoms seem to be getting worse! Does anyone else find their sense of smell changes,get really bad sweats around the neck and an ache around right of side just above hipbone? Tried telling docs just incase it would trigger something with them but no joy!!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-21-2011, 07:45 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

neveragain444 HB Userneveragain444 HB Userneveragain444 HB Userneveragain444 HB Userneveragain444 HB Userneveragain444 HB Userneveragain444 HB Userneveragain444 HB Userneveragain444 HB Userneveragain444 HB Userneveragain444 HB User
Re: So tired

I usually only wake up sweating from time to time. My hips hurt alot. My nose stays congested and dry. I've been fighting my fatigue, and staying out of bed. Yesterday after only having 3 hours of sleep the night before, I still managed somehow to stay awake until 3 am this morning. No idea how. Basic exercising, at least stretching, some walking, is very important during this. You don't want your muscles to crumble because your too tired to do anything. Have you had your immune system checked, ana test?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-23-2011, 06:22 AM   #3
(female)

mads12 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by neveragain444 View Post
I usually only wake up sweating from time to time. My hips hurt alot. My nose stays congested and dry. I've been fighting my fatigue, and staying out of bed. Yesterday after only having 3 hours of sleep the night before, I still managed somehow to stay awake until 3 am this morning. No idea how. Basic exercising, at least stretching, some walking, is very important during this. You don't want your muscles to crumble because your too tired to do anything. Have you had your immune system checked, ana test?

Old 02-23-2011, 06:27 AM   #4
(female)

mads12 HB User

Not sure about ANA test, did have a test where they thought i might have Lupus but on seeing consultant she said no,I wasnt convinced as she had to look it up on the internet while I was there!
I have been trying to hold down my job but have been signed off sick AGAIN, its getting the happy medium that the body can cope with that is difficult!

Old 02-28-2011, 07:50 PM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

neveragain444 HB Userneveragain444 HB Userneveragain444 HB Userneveragain444 HB Userneveragain444 HB Userneveragain444 HB Userneveragain444 HB Userneveragain444 HB Userneveragain444 HB Userneveragain444 HB Userneveragain444 HB User

Well you need a copy of those medical records yourself and look to see if it was positive, and if the titer was high. If it was negative, it's nothing to worry about, but doctors overlook it even when it is high. I had high RNP autoantibodies and 1:640 titers and it was overlooked because my ESR and RF factors were normal. Well the end result, I find out I actually do have the disease. If you have a positive result, and a PCP is ignoring the results, you just have to demand to see a rhematologist. Not all, but alot of doctors will ignore these results like they are nothing, if you do not have inflammatory factors showing up or something severe like kidney disease. But in mild cases of the disease, which can make you feel like your on death row, that isn't necessarily the case. My total protein has been elevated but my dr doesn't know that, that can indicate inflammation too.

The Following User Says Thank You to neveragain444 For This Useful Post:
mads12 (03-10-2011)
Closed Thread