It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Chronic Fatigue Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-09-2011, 08:44 PM   #1
Senior Veteran
(female)

lala52 HB Userlala52 HB Userlala52 HB Userlala52 HB User
Candida/IBS and CFS

Does anybody with CFS have stomach problems. Either candida or IBS. Constipation, gas, indigestion, heartburn, acid reflux. I am suffering so bad with these issues. I would love to know that I am not alone with this. LaLa

Old 03-18-2011, 06:44 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

neveragain444 HB Userneveragain444 HB Userneveragain444 HB Userneveragain444 HB Userneveragain444 HB Userneveragain444 HB Userneveragain444 HB Userneveragain444 HB Userneveragain444 HB Userneveragain444 HB Userneveragain444 HB User
Re: Candida/IBS and CFS

I get candida yeast infections. I have irritable bowel syndrome, diverticulitis, gerd (sometimes severe), gastritis, hiatial hernia, gastroparesis, and have also had barrett's esophagus & an ulcer.

The only medication I seem to be responsive to with the reflux is aciphex, & to stay away from NSAID's which is about impossible to do. I use pepto bismol for my IBS pains, & it does wonders. Mylanta is also good, just tastes so nasty. If I have diarrhea, Immodium AD helps, if I have constipation, miralax does the trick.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-18-2011, 09:22 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

lala52 HB Userlala52 HB Userlala52 HB Userlala52 HB User

Neveragain:
Thanks for your suggestions. It really stinks to have all these issues. I went out tonight with some friends for dinner. I over ate and had two drinks and i don't feel good now. I am so bloated i feel like I am going to explode. It is after midnight. I am in bed now and very tired. My biggest issue is gas. It is non stop. That is a symptom of candida. I also have been having recently a very bad taste in my mouth. I can't stand it. I think i am going to have to go back on the candida diet and start some candida supplements again. i hate living this way. Also i have been constipated again. I don't get diarrhea much. I used to get that once in a while, but that has not been an issue in a while. Anyway, goodnight for now.Take care. Talk soon. LaLa

Old 04-12-2011, 10:27 AM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

itburns2004 HB Useritburns2004 HB Useritburns2004 HB Useritburns2004 HB Useritburns2004 HB Useritburns2004 HB User

I think once your dogestive system breakdown everything else starts to fall behind. Yeast overgrowth is fixable, just hard to maintain after it is fixed. There are nystatin pils (old wat to deal, but works many dr's dont even use it anymore. The alterntive dr's love it. Three-lac, diflucan (perscription)..many anti yeast medicines out there. Your going to need to be aware though that when yeast dies you feel like poop for a while. Like a flu, but if you ride it out it does get better. The quick fix is diflucan or nystatin..both need a dr. most likely an integrated doctor (search acam). Some dr's are open minded, but knowledge base is weak. To do it ob youe own, nott a quick fix, a slow and tedious diet and some three lac(online) and your kinds on your own when you go thru te herx reaction (die off from yeast). Worth using a integrated doctor honestly. Then when all cleaned up you will need to recognize your food intolerances or allergies. They will help you with that too. The cfs will improove as a result, and the integrated dr. will be able to help you with that as well. Good luck.

Old 04-15-2011, 08:46 PM   #5
(male)

ecstasy HB Userecstasy HB Userecstasy HB User

ya I had them. **** medication, **** the whole pharmaceutical companies. I ****** hate them, they keep us sick so they can make money off us.

I had candida but when I cut out things I was allergic to, gluten, dairy and white breads and all sugar, it helped a lot.
Anti candida diet google it.

I know it's hard to give up foods, but trust me it helps a lot.

Old 05-30-2011, 02:14 PM   #6
Senior Veteran
(female)

Tesss HB User

I have loads of digestion issues too - now on a severely restricted diet of meat and veg (pretty much). I think I've probably developed leaky gut and probably have candida issues. The candida hasn't been diagnosed by anyone but me, but given my reaction to any food that feeds candida I am positive I have it. It is miserable isn't it - the diet, the way it makes you feel, etc etc. The struggle with the fatigue.. I'm sticking severely to the candida diet now as it's the only way I don't feel awful.

Best of luck with it x

Closed Thread