It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Chronic Fatigue Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-20-2011, 10:52 AM   #1
(male)

ChrisH86 HB User
Always tired no known health issues.

Evening all.

For the last few months i have been suffering really badly with fatigue. If im busy and doing something to keep busy im ok. But i work in a call centre and on a regular basis i nearly fall asleep at work. Even if its a day off and i have a good 10 hour sleep, 4 hours after getting up i can feel tired.
One bad occasion was i had a meeting at work recently where we had a presentation. I was tired but determined to stay awake, every 2 mins i was realising my chin was on my chest and eyes were closed and no matter how hard i tried i couldnt stop it.
I have no known health issues (other than weight) i was tested for diabetes 3 years ago and was clear and a woman at work checked my blood sugar not too long ago and said it was ok.

Can anybody help?

Old 03-22-2011, 10:08 AM   #2
Inactive
(male)

mchavers1 HB Usermchavers1 HB User
Re: Always tired no known health issues.

Hi Chris86, This has had a positive impact on me and my health & energy that we never experience before. Here is a doctor who has found a natural way to deal with what you are challenge with. This is a quote from Dr. Robert H. Keller stating:

"Each cell in your body, and it's not just your immune system, but virtually every cell in your body from the top of your head; including your brain to the tip of your toes, has to create ATP which is the substance that is used for energy. That involves a whole series of chemical reactions; that's the good news. The bad news is: we are oxygen based organisms. We live on Oxygen, and Oxygen creates a fire. That fire is called an oxidant.

In order to put it out, you need a very good Antioxidant. Many antioxidants work for 1 thing, or 2 things, or 3 things. Glutathione works for everything."

I didn't know until I research and eventually start using this supplement that provide the precursors in your body to natually make this glutathione, which is the most important antioxidant, that is the only one your body makes on it's own.

You must research this one because your findings will convience you this one is really a breakthrough. If you like I can send you more on the proven research on this.

Take Care!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-04-2011, 07:17 PM   #3
(female)

lady persephone HB User
Re: Always tired no known health issues.

Hi Chris, Have you ever been checked for narcolepsy? I had a friend who had this problem, and she had symptoms like yours. Just wondering.

Closed Thread