It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Chronic Fatigue Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-15-2011, 08:42 PM   #1
(male)

ecstasy HB Userecstasy HB Userecstasy HB User
Negative reactions to everything?

Everything I take like vitamins or supplements or drugs I feel really bad afterward and it makes me feel way worse. Why is this happening? and how can I be able to take stuff and not have a bad reaction?

thanks

The following user gives a hug of support to ecstasy:
sjb (04-17-2011)
Old 04-16-2011, 02:02 PM   #2
Facilitator
(female)

sjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB User
Re: Negative reactions to everything?

Hi sometimes this may indicate poor function of kidney or liver to clear these items from the body in the opinion of some.

These organs can be tested to find out. I would drink plenty of water for the weight one has also watching for symptoms such as coughing, low amounts of urine for the amount of water taken in edema, swelling etc.

I would not bother with most drugs vitamins etc. even being careful about additives from the store.

Last edited by sjb; 04-16-2011 at 02:04 PM. Reason: addition made

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-17-2011, 11:36 AM   #3
Facilitator
(female)

sjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB User

Hi there are some foods that might be useful for kidneys and liver if interested.

Old 04-20-2011, 12:47 PM   #4
(male)

oh okay thank you.

And what exactly is clearing? and how do I know if my body is not clearing correctly? I had doctors appointment and said my organs were functioning fine.

Old 04-20-2011, 05:44 PM   #5
Facilitator
(female)

Hi was a blood test done for kidney function? By clearing, I mean removing all drugs or vitamins from the system once they have been in. These things build up in the body and tend to be toxic unless the kidney and or liver cleans them out.

Last edited by sjb; 04-20-2011 at 05:45 PM.

Old 04-23-2011, 08:15 PM   #6
(male)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjb View Post
Hi was a blood test done for kidney function? By clearing, I mean removing all drugs or vitamins from the system once they have been in. These things build up in the body and tend to be toxic unless the kidney and or liver cleans them out.
well I did test on liver and said it was fine. I think kindneys were on there too. Wouldn't I be feeling sick though if my body wasn't able to clear them?

Old 04-24-2011, 06:41 AM   #7
Facilitator
(female)

Hi I would think so and that is the impression received about the first post was there was a sick bad feeling after vitamins or meds.

Closed Thread