It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Chronic Fatigue Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-22-2011, 07:41 PM   #1
Senior Veteran
(female)

neveragain444 HB Userneveragain444 HB Userneveragain444 HB Userneveragain444 HB Userneveragain444 HB Userneveragain444 HB Userneveragain444 HB Userneveragain444 HB Userneveragain444 HB Userneveragain444 HB Userneveragain444 HB User
How do you get a diagnosis for CFIDS?

Since this disorder is an immune dysfunction syndrome, do you get blood work to show if you have a positive ANA for an overactive immune system, or any type of blood work that might show your immune system is weakened? Have any of you been on medication that makes your immune system act normally, did it work? Did you get the diagnosis through having EBV?

I had relief taking doxycycline & mobic together. I had 3 good months on plaquenil until I caught a virus. I felt better for about a month on digestive enzymes. Nothing else has worked to help my fatigue. I have a high ANA, EBV, and a past diagnosis of CFS but my current doctor looks at it as fibromyalgia, maybe it's both.

Closed Thread