It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Chronic Fatigue Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-24-2011, 02:39 AM   #1
Senior Veteran
(female)

Tesss HB User
Diet and CFS

Diet seems to play such a huge part for some of us. Myself - if I can totally avoid sugar, gluten, dairy, corn, soy, most grains, yeast, then I feel much better.
If I eat any of these groups I feel shocking - hot tired limbs, achy, weak, fatigue, cotton wool mouth, woolly head, etc.

Does anyone else have the same thing? I'm wondering if my digestive system is in such poor condition that I'll ever be able to eat anything normal again. And it seems obvious to me that my digestion being so poor has caused massive impact on my immune system and subsequently the rest of my body causing such massive systemic symptoms. I am getting better but it's slow.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-24-2011, 02:29 PM   #2
Inactive
(male)

mchavers1 HB Usermchavers1 HB User
Re: Diet and CFS

All of those things are important, but they never teach us to deal with the underline problem. Our cells integrity is so important for our energy because that's where our energy comes from. We have to address the inward part of the cell, clean it up so it can function to it's full potential.

1 thing you can do to understand how powerful this is, is research a very potent antioxidant called "Glutathione". What you will find will enlightened you like never before because the progress was not available then. Research it let me know what you find.

God Bless!

Last edited by moderator2; 05-24-2011 at 03:10 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-24-2011, 03:02 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

Tesss HB User
Re: Diet and CFS

Ah thank you very much for the hint! I have researched this in the past and supplemented with NAC. I'm currently supplementing with glutamine. But I will get some more NAC and continue with it. I believe it did help.

Closed Thread