It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Chronic Fatigue Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-02-2011, 08:41 AM   #1
(female)

heretohelp13 HB Userheretohelp13 HB User
Get this checked!

Hi guys,

I also suffer from CFS and went to so many doctors and was so frustrated for years. I finally went to an Endocrinologist and she tested my Vitamin D levels and they are low! She put me on Vitamin D prescription supplements and I felt better after taking just one pill!! Get this checked please, it might help.

Also, I went to a chiro and was told I have a "straight neck" when it should be curved. Since getting adjusted....I have more energy and my headaches are gone!!

And also pray!! You don't have to be religious to do this. Just talk to God about everything and pray that He would heal you.

Just some suggestions to help. I'm not cured...but anything that can make us feel better....we should do it.

Last edited by heretohelp13; 07-02-2011 at 08:42 AM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread