It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Chronic Fatigue Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-03-2011, 02:21 PM   #1
(female)

sylviasix HB User
Lightbulb Oxidative Stress and CFS

Hi everybody!

I was looking at my medical records and there was something called Homocystine. I had none of it on a range of 15-30. Well I did a search which led me to something called Oxidative stress. Two of the websites I found said that they find this in CFS as well as fibromyalgia among other things. This evidently contributes to many different unwanted things and evidently to loss of energy(which is very important for us). It evidently speeds up the aging process as well (which is true for me). There is a test to check for this. I read on one site that doctors aren't very familiar with this so you have to do your research. One site said it can reverse the symptoms by reversing oxidative stress. There is a very well known website that talks about it but I can't list websites.. I just searched Oxidative stress and CFS and the same but with fibromyalgia on the search engines.

If anyone has any more knowledge about this I would greatly appreciate your comments. Also if someone does research on this and finds something more about this I would also greatly appreciate it. Have a great one!

By the way, I am not a doctor so anything I post is based on my own experience and lay opinion.

Last edited by sylviasix; 07-03-2011 at 03:32 PM. Reason: I needed to re word things so that more people would read the entire post

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread