It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Chronic Fatigue Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-02-2011, 04:31 PM   #1
(male)

bitar HB User
Cfs

I have been suffering from CFS for the past 25 years and it seems that every year I get a new strain of something.. like new symptoms that i have not experienced before. The newest is a spinning sensation which a kid might get after spinning around for a minute. Anyone has this??

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-24-2011, 10:43 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

JohnR41 HB UserJohnR41 HB UserJohnR41 HB UserJohnR41 HB UserJohnR41 HB UserJohnR41 HB UserJohnR41 HB UserJohnR41 HB UserJohnR41 HB UserJohnR41 HB UserJohnR41 HB User
Re: Cfs

Quote:
Originally Posted by bitar View Post
Anyone has this??
It's possible you could have something that's not related to CFS. Many years ago I experienced "spinning" and I found out later that it was caused by dehydration. I have always had blood pressure a little on the low side and dehydration would bring it lower. Low is good, up to a point. When everything starts spinning, that's when I know it has gone too low.

The worst time was after I took an aspirin and took a nap. I woke up to everything spinning. I figure the asprin contributed to my blood pressure going extra low. After that bad experience, I haven't taken an aspirin in over 40 years. And it's been decades since I have experienced any severe spinning because I always make sure to drink plenty of water.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread