It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Chronic Fatigue Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-04-2011, 06:57 PM   #1
(female)

numbcy HB User
Bedridden with SEVERE CFS. Looking for help in recovery

My current state is, completely bedridden, very weak, can barely speak, heart weakness and palpitations, completely dependent, so weak, I have not been able to brush teeth in a weeks, and have not been able to bathe in over a month; so weak, I can barely make it down hallway, or speak; difficult to breathe; weak heart rate, bedridden, and completely depleted, beyond exhaustion; struggling to survive; care-givers taking care of me; can barely get out of bed... I also have been on a juice fast, for 2 1/2 months, due to inability to digest solid foods/severe constipation, and severe intolerances to all foods... I have been living off of vegetable juice, for 2 1/2 months; afraid to eat, because of inability to have bowel movements, and severe reactions to foods, such as becoming very "drugged up", that I can barely speak, or remember how to say my own name; like being on a very bad "drug trip"; like going through hell, but being unable to communicate with anyone, what's going on. Feel SO DRUGGED UP, when I eat, very scary...
Very weak; completely bedridden, dependent on care-givers, unable to wash body or brush teeth, can barely talk... What do I do??? I want to get well. Does anyone know what I can do?... I really don't want suggestions... I just want responses from people/someone, who has recovered from severe CFS, such as this. I appreciate all responses, but I am too ill to read all responses, therefore, I prefer only people respond who have been severely ill, with CFS, and have recovered... I don't want to "live" this way, anymore.

Last edited by Administrator; 10-19-2012 at 05:39 AM.

The following user gives a hug of support to numbcy:
coolcupcakes (11-13-2011)
Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-05-2011, 09:27 PM   #2
(female)

melody1 HB User
re: Bedridden with SEVERE CFS. Looking for help in recovery

I wish you well and send you a big hug and if you find the cure please forward to many of us suffering also. I wish I could help. God bless.

Old 10-18-2011, 08:25 PM   #3
(female)

marigoldgirl81 HB Usermarigoldgirl81 HB User

NUMBCY- PLEASE check into NAET energy medicine or have your caretaker do so. I became allergic to everything including vitamins, my own stomach acid, practically every food, certain clothes, limestone, etc. PLEASE, PLEASE do this!! I am also sensitive to most supplements and medicines, etc. Naet reverses allergies without taking anything internally. It feels like a back massage. I have been through years of acupuncturists, naturopaths, books, western medicine. Even though i had no money left i found a NAET practioner willing to help me and so far its saved my life 6 months later. I have gained 25 lbs back and eating is usually enjoyable (used to be awful 24/7). I still have a ways to go they said but i was very scared and not sure how i could be on a feeding tube since i was allergic to everything including light formulas, ensures, etc. LOve and light dear friend, PLEEEEEASE look at others testomnials under the naet page, many have their phone numbers listed if you want to talk to them.

The following user gives a hug of support to marigoldgirl81:
melody1 (10-18-2011)
Old 10-18-2011, 10:03 PM   #4
(female)

melody1 HB User

I am very tired at this time. But, I will get back and explain why I don't answer as I have seveer osteoporosis and scoliosis with a 65 degree tilt. Finally found a doctor that will do surgery on me. Never the less, I can't ever just trying to cope with CFS, with all that has become ME in only the last 4 years.

Old 10-23-2011, 07:42 PM   #5
(female)

Zena1 HB User

Hi Numbcy-
I read your posts on the Internet last night and they broke my heart! I wanted to let you know that I too have similar problems and I think they are related to leaky gut, candida, and possibly Lyme. I too react to all foods and medications and supplements. I've only been dealing with this for 3 months but I already don't know how I'll go on. You are so brave for dealing with this for so long.
My reactions are severe as well. They include rashes, severe brain fog, rapid heart rate, flushing, severe anxiety and emotional issues and severe brain issues when i go out of my house (messed up brain from any lighting especially flourescent). This happens after eating and for 3 hours in the morning before getting out of bed. The 3 hour morning thing happens because I'm on a sleep aid that I've been on for 3 years and am very slowly weaning off of. I wake up with rapid heart rate from it and extreme anxiety and unable to think straight and glued to the bed unable to get up. It is getting slightly better with this as I'm weaning off this but I am unable to sleep more than 2 hours without it so I'm not sure what I'll do when I get off of it. Psychiatrist wants to switch me to Seroquel but I'll most likely react to that too so what's the point. But, it may not produce as severe a response so may be worth trying.
Anyway, definitely sounds like you have leaky gut at the very least. For constipation, I just started enemas. Not as bad as I thought. You can get the bag at Walgreens and look on Internet to see how to give one.
I realize you are bedridden. I'm wondering about your caregivers. Is there no way that they can give you a bath and brush your teeth. They could also maybe help with the enema. Noone should have the lack of care that you have. I understand though and hope that it doesn't get that way for me eventually. I already feel soooo sick I'm not sure how I'm not in bed all the time.
One other thing I've started but not sure if it will help because Ive only been doing this a short while. L-glutamine. Start out with a really little amount and see if you can work your way up. I get a reaction to it but it's supposed to coat your gut so this would be worth even a bigger reaction for a while.
I hope that I hear back from you. I'll be thinking about you. You are only a few years older than my son. I'm so sorry you are going through this at such a young age. Noone should have to suffer like you have been suffering and I want you to know that I understand your suffering because for me each day is hell. You've been doing this for so many years and I wish there was something that I could do to help us both.

You are in my thoughts and prayers.

Zena
Zena

The following user gives a hug of support to Zena1:
melody1 (10-24-2011)
Old 10-25-2011, 04:42 PM   #6
(female)

Zena1 HB User

Thanks for the hug Melody. I read your posts to and you've been suffering for way too long. I'll keep you in my prayers too.

The Following User Says Thank You to Zena1 For This Useful Post:
melody1 (11-07-2011)
Old 10-26-2011, 05:59 PM   #7
(female)

sharonzivi HB User

Go look into Fibromyalgia fatigue center...this is the only thing that helped my son who was diagnosed when he was just going into 5th grade. THE ONLY THING THAT HELPS!!!Centers all over the country!!! he was just like you...he is now back in school in 9th grade and functional and doing wonderfully...he was extremely bad too....for almost 5 years!

Old 01-22-2012, 03:09 PM   #8
(female)

waterflowr76 HB User

I'm so sorry about what you're going through. I don't know how you're doing now, but I hope you're improving. I was diagnosed with chronic fatigue syndrome, but my dad helped me do research, and we discovered that I have severe adrenal fatigue. I wouldn't be surprised if that's what you're going through too.

Some of the symptoms of severe adrenal fatigue are low blood pressure, palpitations, anxiety, depression, difficulty digesting food, constipation, sensitivity to nutritional supplements, insomnia, extreme weakness, sensitivity to cold, brain fog, and many more.

We have been working with a doctor through telephone appointments for the past three months. At the beginning of November, I was bedridden, very weak, and had many other symptoms. I'm gradually improving, and now I'm able to walk around the house a little, and yesterday I was actually able to do my own laundry. I still have a long road to recovery, but I'm grateful for the progress.

I wish you the best in your recovery.

Last edited by moderator2; 01-22-2012 at 03:33 PM. Reason: please do not post a commercial website, for any reason.

Old 02-06-2012, 04:50 PM   #9
Senior Veteran
(female)

BelleoftheSouth HB UserBelleoftheSouth HB UserBelleoftheSouth HB UserBelleoftheSouth HB UserBelleoftheSouth HB UserBelleoftheSouth HB UserBelleoftheSouth HB User

(((Gentle Hugs Numbcy))) and I hope you're reading what the ladies have posted.

My heart breaks for you.

~Belle~

Old 02-06-2012, 07:20 PM   #10
(female)

numbcy HB User

Thank you for the hugs. Yes, I have read the posts. And thank you all for your input. I will be starting a program/protocol soon and hopefully it will help. Hard to keep up with friends online, but thank you all for your input and love and help. Means a lot. Thanks!!

Old 04-13-2012, 09:20 PM   #11
(female)

Zena1 HB User

Numbcy-
I've thought of you over the last several months and wondered how you were doing. Let us know what protocol you're doing and if you are seeing progress.

After doing a lot of research on what is going on with me, it seems like leaky gut caused by candida, mercury, mold or parasites or other toxins. That leaves a lot that it could be. I haven't been able to figure it out for myself but I did find out that I have high mercury levels. I also think candida because of antibiotic usage.

I hope that we can both figure this out. The sooner the better!
This is so scary. I am also getting chemical and electrical sensitivities along with the food sensitivities.

You are in my thoughts.

Zena

Old 04-16-2012, 06:12 AM   #12
(male)

AlwaysTired247 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharonzivi View Post
Go look into Fibromyalgia fatigue center...this is the only thing that helped my son who was diagnosed when he was just going into 5th grade. THE ONLY THING THAT HELPS!!!Centers all over the country!!! he was just like you...he is now back in school in 9th grade and functional and doing wonderfully...he was extremely bad too....for almost 5 years!
Any place that charges you $6,000 up front before even starting treatment and asks that you pay over $500 for supplements should be avoided.

I understand what some are trying to do with these centers but making those that are sick and looking for answers all while breaking their bank is not what they need, either.

I'm not saying they won't help you but do your research before investing in a place that doesn't take insurance and will not offer you a refund.

Old 08-23-2012, 03:52 AM   #13
(female)

Sunfloweryellow HB User

Hi, I was in the same condition as you, worse in some ways, just over 2 years ago. I had been totally bedridden and unable to stand or move limbs for 7 months. Had to be fed, washed, everything by carers three times a day. I am now able to walk a mile, do housework, have got married, and have no CFS symptoms at all. I know how totally horrific it is to be in your position. I just wanted to give you some hope and say it is possible to recover. There are lots of stories of people doing it. I used a combination of physiotherapy and the Gupta Programme and chanting. I have heard of other people using EFT. Personally when I tried to have a lot of juice it totally overwhelmed my kidneys and made me very ill. Can you have soups and things? I think juice can be a bit potent. I had also been taking lots of vitamins, which I later discovered was also overwhelming my system as were all the painkillers I had been taking. You have to be careful stopping these things also because the detox can be rough. I believe every one's journey back to health is individual, but I do believe it's possible to recover. I would recommend the Gupta pragramme, some good physios well versed in treating CFS, and a lot of positive visualisation and prayer. I really really feel for you. Just don't give up.

Old 08-23-2012, 07:51 PM   #14
(female)

marigoldgirl81 HB Usermarigoldgirl81 HB User

Numbcy i often think of you three years after finding this board....i've come quite a ways with naet....so far actually, its amazing. I am still struggling with many food allergies and sensitivities to so many fabrics, environmental things etc. and digestive woes which is stumping the Naet Dr so now they are doing extensive stool testing but i am sooo much further along than i was 3 years ago. It is good to have others to talk to about this. I have recently begun guided visualizations nightly. All i can say was this all began with mild irritable bowel in my teens and add some psychiatric meds and prilosec, nexium, etc and i've never been quite the same. making my way through this though. I have also recently heard that juice fasting is harder on the body than many think, i can juice anymore as it instantly burns my stomach BUT i have many vegetable food allergies that are slowly but surely going away. Lotsa love to all you people. This fibromyalgia/chronic fatigue/endometriosis/i don't even know what it is because i've been given so many labels is soooo rough but prevail we will and we will help others find the way too after our dark nights with this affliction.

Closed Thread