It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Chronic Fatigue Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-25-2011, 08:36 AM   #1
(female)

Michelle4 HB User
CFS/Fibro and Cipro

I was given cipro for a really bad sinus infection. After finishing the bottle I felt great. Meaning, my fibro pain went away, my chronic fatigue went away. It was like turning off a light switch. I decided to take it slow and eased into working out again. I was amazed how quickly I regained my strength. I felt 100% normal. When I went back to my doc his response was "Well, we really dont know what causes fibromyalgia". and that was it.... About a year out, my chronic fatigue came back but my fibro pain has not, thankfully.

Has anybody had experience on long term antibiotics? or the bigger question, why would an antibiotic make my chronic fatigue go away, or could it be something else?

Also, I thought this article was interesting, google chronic fatigue and Rituximab
Thanks for reading!
Michelle

Last edited by Michelle4; 11-25-2011 at 09:42 AM. Reason: posted a website

Old 12-04-2011, 07:50 PM   #2
Inactive
(male)

mchavers1 HB Usermchavers1 HB User
Re: CFS/Fibro and Cipro

Hi I'm not to familiar with antibiotics but have research information on intracellular function. What I did find out over the last year is why chronic fatigue is so prevalent today than ever before.

Well I found out something pertaining to cell function. In our cells there is a fuel like gasoline that makes a car run called ATP (adenosine triphoshpate). If your car runs out of gas, it can sit for a while until you replenish the supply. Not so with our cellular fuel.

Our cells simply cannot survive unless they have a continual, sufficient supply of "cellular gasoline" or ATP. So the process of creating fuel in each and every cell must go on constantly.

A single cell may have a couple of hundred energy factories or cellular power plants called mitochondria or it may contain thousands of them. Your hard-working heart cells have been estimated to have 5,000 mitochondria in each cell. Chronic ilness which is inflammation that results in the depletion of ATP within the cell.

The science that I found on this are now providing for the 1st time to where if they can increase your Glutathione levels in the cell than they can eliminate inflammation that leads to many different disorders & deseases.

Have you heard of glutathione before? I love it because it is the most powerful antioxidant perion and it is the only one your body produces on it's own. It has been studied since the 1800s but did not have the advance science in penetrating the cell walls because it is a very deligate process.

Michelle4 I encourage you research this one, I know it can help you, it helped me. The top research page you can go to is www.pubmed.gov which is the U.S National Library of Medicine & Health. There are over 92,615 on this Glutathione.

Example: In Search Bar Type: Glutathione and Chronic Fatique.

I truly believe this will help educate and give you hope.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-10-2011, 01:35 PM   #3
(female)

Michelle4 HB User
Re: CFS/Fibro and Cipro

Thank you for the information. I found more info on the subject then I thought I would. I will certainly give it a try. I really appreciate your response. For anyone reading this post I will update my status after trying the supplement.

Last edited by Michelle4; 12-10-2011 at 02:03 PM.

Closed Thread