It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Chronic Fatigue Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-23-2012, 10:17 PM   #1
(male)

JackHyatt HB User
Have symptoms but not sure what I have

Wasnt sure where to post this as my symptoms vary but chronic fatigue is one of them. Im 23 and for a few yrs have noticed significant hair loss. I doubt its normal male pattern baldness as its not receding but just very, very thin. My scalp is probably not very healthy, i have dandruff and a lot of itch but i doubt it warrants this mch hair loss. I also have a lot of issues dealing with stress which is probably a contributor but a lot of random things are quite persistant as well such as the fatigue and water retention problems (im constantly urinating). I have scalloped tongue 24/7 which wasnt there before and constantly feel bloated. I dont have insurance but i went to a hospital last yr and had the basic urine tests, as well as an std test. Any insight is very appreciated, thanks!

Closed Thread