It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Chronic Fatigue Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-23-2012, 01:29 AM   #1
(male)

onelovelove HB Useronelovelove HB User
Do you have chronic mild fever as a CFS sufferer?

Half year ago, I was worried about getting HIV from a protected sex. Since then I have been having a very mild fever (37C-37.4C). I had been confirmed by expert that i don't have HIV. The temperature subsided for a few months and it came back again. I don't know if it is a coincidence or what. A week or so earlier I was worried about flat warts and rosacea and then my low grade fever started coming back again(although the intensity of worrying is not as much as the HIV incurred). It just won't go away. I could not stay long in air-conditioned place being comfortable(i used to enjoy staying in cool places).

I feel like the mysterious fever has taken hold of me. I am starting to worry if it is a cancer or what.

I just want to know if it is normal. I am also aware of that they usually come with being unable to sleep at night.

Old 06-27-2012, 12:38 PM   #2
(male)

chief12 HB User
Re: Do you have chronic mild fever as a CFS sufferer?

yes this is a side effect of cfs also not sleeping i have ebv foreight yrs just fourd a dr that has helped me been real fine i found him at st pauls holistic inst in bonnita springs fl

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-02-2012, 11:11 AM   #3
(female)

xtingley HB User

The low fever aspect is interesting to me because from what I've read (though I also have fibromyalgia with severe chronic fatigue) it's more common to have a lower than normal temperature with CFS and FM. After reading that, I started regularly taking my temperature orally, and only once in the last few months has it been 98.7 at any time during the day. Usually my oral temperaturet runs between 96 to 97.4

Old 08-03-2012, 01:08 PM   #4
(male)

chief12 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtingley View Post
The low fever aspect is interesting to me because from what I've read (though I also have fibromyalgia with severe chronic fatigue) it's more common to have a lower than normal temperature with CFS and FM. After reading that, I started regularly taking my temperature orally, and only once in the last few months has it been 98.7 at any time during the day. Usually my oral temperaturet runs between 96 to 97.4

Old 08-03-2012, 01:13 PM   #5
(male)

chief12 HB User

yes i had fevers all most all the time and could not sleep very tired but know i hve found a dr tha is killing the virus i have not had a fever for 1 mo. and starting to get my energy back it has taken 6 mo to feel this good i have been sick for six years andknow i see a light at the end of the tunnel.

Old 08-03-2012, 01:25 PM   #6
(female)

xtingley HB User

That's great! Success stories are few and far between in health forums. So, in the end, did he feel you still had mono, or did the diagnosis change? Anne

Old 08-03-2012, 01:30 PM   #7
(female)

xtingley HB User

I think this temperature aspect might be in the interpretation....don't know if I misinterpreted or someone else, but the medical data I read on chronic fatigue said quite often someone with CFS will have a low temperature, not a low fever, which in my case was true because the last few years my normal temperature taken orally is usually around 96 degrees at ay time of the day.

Reply Reply