It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Chronic Fatigue Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-24-2012, 08:02 PM   #1
(male)

lodoka HB User
Smile My method to treating CFIDS (Relapse)

This is my life story of battling CFIDS and preventing relapse. My CFIDS story began eight years ago when I suddenly came down with a flue that I never got over. That I have yet to get over. I've been to many physicians who simply believe Chronic Fatigue to be nothing more then a mental illness. Of course we all know that Chronic Fatigue is not a mental illness. So I decided to take matters into my own hand.

I decided to ask my doctors to test me for EBV, CMV and HHV6 as I was negative for all other test such as HIV, MRI, CBC, and Host load of other crap test. All blood work was normal except EBV and CMV. I bet many of you are positive for both viral infection. Now what? Nothing. As these viral infection for some including myself will cause chronic infection such as CFIDS. We could simply treat the symptoms. Without going into details I will explain how I control relapse.

You may know that the symptoms of CFIDS come and go as it pleases based on stress or overall health, usually stress. Through the years I've noted many relapse are cause of stress. And let's be frank that none of us would like to suffer from relapse. Trust me it's the last thing anyone wants to go through. These relapse can last from few days to weeks.

Therefore, over the years I tested may method that will provide relief through use of medicine and vitamins. After eight years, I successfully found the method I was looking for without jeopardizing health. Please read below:

Please take following vitamins / medicine upon attack or relapse, that is when your feeling fatigue, foggy, headaches or you just need enough energy to get through your day.

Take following vitamins in order as describe.

First hour:

Take following: CQ 10 - 200 mg, NADH - 20 mg, Acetyl L Carnitine - 2000 mg, rhodiola - 1000 mg

Second Hour:

Take following: Adrenal Cortex -1 pill, Adrenal essential - 1 pill, Alpha Lipoic Acid - 1000 mg

By now you should feel 99 percent improvement. Headaches should go away and you will gain mental acuity. This feeling alone will give you a big relief.

Finally, should you need additional power to get through your day then consider taking, " Nuvigil - 150 mg ".

Nuvigil must be prescribe by your physician.

Also, you may want to consider adding dopamine antagonist such as wellbutrin every 48 hours...I.E. take one day then skip a day between to avoid allergic reaction as many CFIDS patients are allergic to Wellbutrin. Trust me, it works if you avoid upping dose. This will help with motivation that many of us lack.

Wellbutrin plus Nuvigil when taken occasionally will help all patient from CFIDS to normal for few days to weeks.

Please note this is not a definite cure, but a cocktail to get you out of your relapse. This is the method I used daily to get through days were I need my cognitive abilities to get through college ( studying pre-pharmacy).

I firmly believe that everyone should consider adding Wellbutrin to their cocktail as well Nuvigil. Please note that you must be very careful when considering using these drugs. You should only use them as your secret weapon, aka last resort to treat your relapse. Alternatively, vitamins are more reliable and safe source.

Thank you
Ben

Last edited by Administrator; 09-25-2013 at 07:20 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-04-2013, 11:50 AM   #2
(male)

igotcandida HB User
Re: My method to treating CFIDS (Relapse)

Hi ben, thanks for this advice,i read yor posts and i think i got something in common,i got sick last year, i felt most of your symptoms, i got positive for ebv and got candida in my esophagus, doctors said that was weird and asked if i tested for hiv!! I tested negative for hiv and other viruses, fact is i dont feel quite well since then,theres always something going on, now i got prostate infection,im going under antibiotics, theres something else i found out that i had a high relative level of mercurium in my body, i had a hair test for toxic elements, i had 4 amalgams removed of my teeth,and mercurium is really toxic, i think that had something to do with it

Old 09-30-2013, 09:52 AM   #3
(female)

mare50 HB User
Re: My method to treating CFIDS (Relapse)

Thank you, Ben, for this regimen. You probably know all these because of being a pharmacy student. Your symptoms are just like mine...even relapses. I'm so glad this helps you. Can these adrenal, etc. products be bought over-the-counter? Thanks.

Reply Reply