It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Chronic Fatigue Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-06-2012, 12:44 PM   #1
(female)

sasrei7 HB Usersasrei7 HB User
Uncertainty

Hi I was wondering what you guys thought about this. Im unsure if I have it but I have been having these problems for the past few months. I wake up in a complete fog, stiffness, muscle aches and joint pains, im easy confused and have a horrible memory. Im extremely irratible which is relatively new these past few months since ive been getting all these symptoms. Even with my IBS and inability to work because of it im normally really laid back but lately everything is setting me off and I havent a clue why. I also get alot of chills even though its really hot out. I have troubles concentrating now and used to be great at multi tasking now not so much. Im in this constant fog almost all day but its worse in the morning. My muscles are weak, I have problems getting up and get a lil disoriented, I also have balance issues at times where I need to actually balance myself. I can have palpatations, my face and neck seems to get numb almost swollen and under my armpits is really tender. It seems to be vary in its extreme one day I can barely walk a few blocks without getting exausted and feeling it almost worse the next day while another day I can do some excersise but still somewhat function. I also seem to be more senstive to light lately (my eyes can really hurt) and at times can have trouble reading as it doesnt seem to register..The pains I have are almost all over and there doesnt seem to be any inflammation. Im not sure if it is fibromayalgia or CFS or both.. or neither lol more of a back story on me. Its like im yawning but im not tired but my body is exhausted and my brain cant compute lol

Ive been sick since 16 was diagnosed with crohns, then rediagnosed with IBS-c instead. Ive had Gerd off and on and was also diagnosed with TMJ. My stomach seems to be incrediably sensitive to any little thing (its extremely tender to touch, and it gets naseau/bloated over the slightest thing) it has slow motility and a spastic colon, and pretty much extremely sensitive to anything including water.

Last edited by sasrei7; 07-06-2012 at 01:00 PM.

The following user gives a hug of support to sasrei7:
sjb (07-07-2012)
Sponsors Lightbulb

Reply Reply