It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Chronic Fatigue Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-21-2012, 10:20 PM   #1
(male)

TheBrighterSide HB User
Do your eyes show you have CFS?

I would like it if people with CFS would provide some information. I have some ideas on CFS/ME that I want to investigate to find out whether they are common to all people or just me.

Many years ago I took an interest in iridology and noticed something which has tied up with other ideas and information. I have blue eyes and a linen iris constitution which describes the apparent texture of the iris fibres and therefore it is very clear and easy to see. Grey or green eyes should also be easy whereas darker eyes would be more difficult but might still show the same markings. A net iris constitution might not show much information, hopefully they are fairly rare.

A magnifying glass of x3 to x5 power placed against a mirror would make it easier to see. With reasonable light, as much as your eyes can stand, it should be visible in a mirror if you can focus okay up close.

Take a look at your iris and notice a ring which can be either faint black or white about a third the way out from the pupil. It is usually wavy. Inside this up to the pupil is the digestive system, the stomach immediately outside the pupil and then the digestive tract, small intestine and large intestine. In the top portion of the iris, inside the ring is the transverse colon. It's here that I would like you to look. Is there a narrow black gouge in the iris that goes from the pupil out some way towards the outside of the iris? There could me more than one, I have five, two very narrow, fine ones and three quite thick. At twelve o clock in the right iris is the brains energy centre, life force so to speak.

Does anyone else have anything like this?

http://www.zaslike.com/files/irm13pz4221jw2e7qp7.jpg

[EDIT: Additional Info]

I have had CFS/ME since 1991 and I was affected by it for a few years before that, however symptoms were far less before 1991 and I was able to complete school and college although I was very tired, run down and had constant infections which didn't help my studies.

The small picture above shows an iris that I have found which demonstrates what I am referring to above. Notice the black lines which go from the pupil up into the iris. These are signs of leaky gut and it is this type of feedback that I wanted from other CFS/ME sufferers. How many of those black line/gouges are there in your iris, especially in the right eye?

I wanted to find a more direct approach to my treatment rather than wasting money playing hit a duck. I want to be far more guided and accurate with my treatment both to be more effective and to cost me as little as possible. I believe that many approaches are making some people a lot of money which I don't intend contributing to.

My idea is that the problem could be mycelial candida of either the stomach and/or the transverse colon which is causing leaky gut and all of the symptoms. I have found ways, which work very well for me, to eliminate most symptoms which mean I am not bed ridden which I am when I do not do what works for me. My doctors advice made me feel very ill.

I have tried enemas and did get some discomfort in around where the right transverse colon is, but finding something which is effective at killing fungal candida is what I believe that I require and have not yet found.

There should be at least one black marking at 12 o clock in the right eye. There could more more depending upon severity.

Will fellow sufferers please provide some feedback because it could benefit us all.

Last edited by TheBrighterSide; 07-24-2012 at 06:52 PM. Reason: Additional Info

Sponsors Lightbulb

Reply Reply