It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Chronic Fatigue Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-20-2012, 11:15 PM   #1
(male)

Dugan755 HB User
Fatigue, foggy head, bad memory, bad speech.

This all started about 4 years ago, just being fatigued all the time and i had a really hard time paying attention to things, over the years its developed into a feeling of foggyness , i havent felt rested in 4 years, everyday i have to push really hard to get myself out of bed, i hit the gym everyday since new years. i eat healthy. i take vitamins , all that good stuff but nothing helps, i know its not a vitamin deficiency because i have taken b12 shots and it has no effect. Reason i am posting is because i feel like its getting bad and when i was driving my forklift today at work i shut down for half a second and came back to my senses like i almost fainted. my memory is really bad so it makes everything harder, i cant speak like i use to , i have to slow down my words or give simple responses so i dont stutter or sound stupid.

i was just wondering what this could maybe be because i dont have health insurance so i mean if i really have to go to the doctor i might have an idea what to look for, i feel like its an infection somewhere , i have no aches or pains but just this feeling is like ive got that worn out , out of it type of feeling. im definitely not depressed, i do so much crazy stuff, i just feel like whatever is wrong with me is preventing me from feeling excited or happy because of this foggyness in my head.

i read about candida and possibly an infection in the ear could maybe have something to do with it, the last time i remember feeling normal was when i was with this girl, i had intercourse with her and i got these small bumps on the tip of my penis that only happened when i had intercourse with her, all the others girls it was fine so im assuming it was her bad hygiene. i got tested for the basic std's and came clean a month ago and ive been with the same girl for a year.

can someone help me?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-21-2012, 01:42 AM   #2
(male)

Dugan755 HB User
Re: Fatigue, foggy head, bad memory, bad speech.

im pretty sure it is candida tho, there is a spit test ive been reading about and i kinda wanted to test it out tonight rather then wait like it says to and all the characteristics it says it would have are there.

Old 08-24-2012, 06:00 PM   #3
(male)

Manonedge HB User

Sounds like you could have heavy metal poising, maybe aluminum or lead. Get a blood test, its worth looking into becuase I had similar symptoms from handling, cutting aluminum and I got tested a few years back.

Old 08-24-2012, 08:26 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

noevr HB Usernoevr HB Usernoevr HB Usernoevr HB Usernoevr HB Usernoevr HB Usernoevr HB Usernoevr HB Usernoevr HB Usernoevr HB Usernoevr HB User

Sounds like you've gotten some REALLY good advice here. Since you don't have insurance I'd recommend calling your local social services and finding your local free clinic or whatever they have available in our area that is the cheapest and take these ideas into them.

In the meantime I'd go ahead and at least get started on a one a day vitamin for starters to give immune system some support. 1000 mg of Vit C a day wouldn't hurt either as long as when you go in to the clinic or whatever you get your blood levels checked to see "where" you are vitamin level wise. You may want to consider at least 1000 units of Vit D, I would normally suggest 5000 but it sounds like maybe you work outside? Nature Made makes a great Super B-Complex that I'm telling you will give ya a little BOOST about an hour after you take it and I have CF. I have been known to take a 2nd one in the afternoon but not too close to bedroom may keep you awake, just be sure to get those levels checked!

Drink that glass of OJ in the am try to take a good nap in the afternoon when you get home.

Let us know what the clinic/dr. says, ok? Good luck, ((((HUGS)))) CJ (ps I'm no dr here these are just suggestions/experience going to the dr. is the best thing!) ps, don't forget to have those thyroid levels checked that will make you tired too!

Last edited by noevr; 08-24-2012 at 08:27 PM. Reason: added thyroid

Old 08-27-2012, 12:18 AM   #5
(male)

Dugan755 HB User

i take 3 multivitamins everyday. i just recently found out i have mold in my room and im in the process of moving so that worked out but i guess it can cause infections. i got a blood test done even tho i dont have insurance and im suppose to get the results back tomorrow but i think with the combination of moving and maybe some antifungal medication i might have a chance of getting better? ill let you guys know.

The following user gives a hug of support to Dugan755:
mare50 (09-15-2012)
Old 08-27-2012, 12:21 AM   #6
(male)

Dugan755 HB User

i see my dad everyday and hes always like damn ive been feeling really tired lately and really thirsty and my girlfriend is the same way and she doesnt even live here, she comes about 3-4 times a week. so i feel like its mold

Old 09-28-2012, 01:04 AM   #7
(male)

Dugan755 HB User

my doctor prescribed me diflucan and ive been taking stuff such as grape fruit extract, garlic, probiotics, and eating stuff regulated by the candida diet and i started feeling alot better, right now im at a stale point because either the diflucan was helping and i need to take a longer dosage or because i havent followed the diet as strictly as i was around the time i was feeling better but im ordering more diflucan and when that arrived i am going back on the diet and hopefully shutting down whatever has been ruining my life for 4 years. its tough to win a battle over something that affects you so badly but the infection or fungal overgrowth whatever it is, its gonna get wooped.

Last edited by Administrator; 12-28-2012 at 06:26 PM.

Old 01-03-2013, 09:53 PM   #8
(female)

phoebe368 HB Userphoebe368 HB User

How well do you sleep? If everything else fails, I suggest a sleep study called a polysomnography to see if you have a sleep disorder especially a sleep breathing disorder such as sleep apnea. I had the same symptons as you, I was diagnosed with sleep apnea.

Reply Reply