It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Chronic Fatigue Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-24-2013, 10:45 AM   #1
(female)

bubblesjoey HB User
what is wrong with me

well here goes, i really need some help. This could be a bit long winded. I was born with diastematomylia with tethered cord, have had a tb spine, scheurmanns disease, cervical spondylosis.
last september i had some swellings in lymph glands in my neck 5 in total, also a large lump attached to my left collar bone. have had all the usual scans and as of now they have all come back clear.
just before xmas i had a car accident where someone drove right into my drivers side door as i was driving. ended up at the hospital, xrays, ct scans etc. its aggravated my neck problems.
2 weeks ago i experienced pain like nothing else. chronic pain in hands my shoulders, my neck, back of the head, knees and wait for it my heels. also pain in the muscles as well and fatigue. went to see my gp, he could see i was in real bad pain and prescribed me buprenorphine patches as well as my co codamol 500/30mg. he ordered blood tests, which i got the results back this week. there were 2 things that bothered me with the results, my white blood cells were elevated, but no inflamation or infection, and there was a marker saying there was a rheumatoid disorder. still in agony after 2 weeks using the patches, my gp told me to go home and put another patch on. so i have been wearing 2 x10mg patches all week (still taking co codamol.my gp phoned me back this morning to find out how i was, i am still in chronic pain. he said with my symptoms he doesnt know what it is. he has told me to keep using the patches/ tabs and now he has prescribed me prednisolone 5mg tabs. 4 daily for 7 days. can any body help me please i am my wits ends.

Last edited by bubblesjoey; 01-24-2013 at 11:08 AM. Reason: wrong health board should be autoimmune

Sponsors Lightbulb

Reply Reply