It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Chronic Pain Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-29-2008, 05:15 AM   #1
Inactive
(female)

skych HB Userskych HB User
Brian, I am really concerned about you! Please respond!!!

Brian,

How are you doing today? Are you ok? I know that your struggling and I want to extend my hand out to you!!! If you need support in the other area please lets make a plan to meet in the other forum.
I am really concerned!!!

I know that when I start to feel stressed and all that it does not help the pain much at all.

I am praying for you.

God, Please take Brian's hand and walk him through this difficult time in his life. Help him to feel your presence and guide him softly through the difficulties he is having. Please lift him up with you God! Hold him close and in the safety of your arms. Please help him to have a settled and peaceful mind.
Amen

Brian, I am here for you if you need me!!!
:ange l:

God Bless....Chrissy

Old 04-29-2008, 01:15 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

brianpain33 HB Userbrianpain33 HB Userbrianpain33 HB User
Re: Brian, I am really concerned about you! Please respond!!!

All that I can say is WOW I am truly amazed and feel blessed to have a friend like you. I am grateful to have many, many friends on this board who do actually care about me, even with all of my issues and problems. I may not be perfect, actually far from it, but you guys care about me. I may not be doing things that you guys understand or agree on but it doesn't matter because you guys & gals love me unconditonally, at least I think you do. I deal with 3 "diseases" and they all put me to the test sometimes.Take a look at the post that I made under your other thread. It seems like alot of us regulars are just really suffering and going through alot and its not fair. However, I think that what we can't do alone we can do together. So lets march through the storm and find that we become stronger and better people because of it. Can all of you pick me up and drag me through it

brian

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-29-2008, 01:22 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

Fabrashamx HB User

Hi Brian,

Don't forget that my dh of 28 years is also Bi-polar, so I understand at least 2 of your issues, I try to keep my bipolar comments limited to people who also suffer CP, so its relevent on this board, but I will look for you on the other forum as well. If there is anything I can do to help, please just holler, you have been such a great friend to me! And as always, you have my friendship and support.

Hugs, Fabby

Old 04-29-2008, 01:39 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

cmpgirl HB User

Brian: I read your post under Chrissy's other thread and don't worry, I'll help to carry, lift, haul or drag you through whatever comes your way. I know you have been really stressed lately and you have been dropping us little "breadcrumbs", in many of your replies to other threads. I am so glad you have come right out and asked the question.

It's not that I haven't been praying for you all along, its just a relief to hear you reach out again. Please don't ever feel you can't reach out. And I haven't noticed any time where you have been cranky or mean to anyone. If it's any consolation, we are getting the exact same weather here in Northern NY. It was beautiful for a couple of weeks and now it's miserable. My husband actually turned the heat back on last night. And if you knew how he is about the heat, you'd understand how bad it has to be.

I'm glad to hear about the daycare becoming a possibility. That should help all of you feel less stressed. And I hope the new shoes are helping out with your feet. Why is it we are all so attached to our old shoes? Maybe because they are one of the few constants we have in our lives.

Please remember, I am here for you, as all of the others are. We all have our demons. They may not be the same ones, but they are just as stubborn. So we can relate on some level. And yes, it is an unconditional support that you get here. That's why we all keep coming here, day after day. We know we can share, and not be judged. Just cared for, understood and supported.

God Bless you Brian. You are always in my thoughts and prayers and I wish you only the best. I know you will get through this. You are stronger than you know. cmpgirl

Old 04-29-2008, 01:46 PM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

Fabrashamx HB User

Sorry to butt in here, But I just have to say to Cmp what a wonderful asset she is to all of us here. Her posts are always right on the money, and so kind and accepting. You rock.

So bring it, Brian, we can handle it and we want to support you in any way possible!

~Fabby

Old 04-29-2008, 02:15 PM   #6
Senior Veteran
(female)

SpinalMalady HB UserSpinalMalady HB User

Brian I also thought of you today! I have another special prayer for you today, and for all of our friends here that are suffering in pain:

When Healing Does Not Come

Lord, I have prayed for Brian (me), and healing has not come. It's hard to know why You do not heal when You clearly have the power to do so. Please help Brian (or insert your name here) not to focus on his (my) present suffering, but to be transformed in his (my) attitude. May he (I) revel in the glory that will be revealed in him (me) through this, and ultimately, when he (I) is (am) with You in Heaven. He (I) may not understand, but we choose to praise You anyway. Give him (me) the peace, comfort, and assurance that all things, even this, will work for his (my) good and for your glory.

Here's another one for everyone!!

LIVING WITH PAIN

Lord I choose to praise You through this pain. You are great, and there is no one worthy or Your Honor and glory. "Heal me, O LORD, and I will be heald; save me and I will be saved, for you are the One I praise" (Jeremiah 17:14) I give you this discomfort, and I ask in the name and power of Jesus that You would take it away. Help me and heal me completely from my heart. Let my heart ache only for the comfort and healing balm of Your presence.

12/10/04 MicroD & Hemi Lami 100% Success
09/05 Re-injured post Katrina
06-07 In Pain Mgmt. trying to deal
3/9/07 2 Level PLIF due to CES

Old 04-29-2008, 03:11 PM   #7
Senior Veteran
(female)

ms_west HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by brianpain33 View Post
It seems like alot of us regulars are just really suffering and going through alot and its not fair. However, I think that what we can't do alone we can do together. So lets march through the storm and find that we become stronger and better people because of it. Can all of you pick me up and drag me through it

brian
Brian, I am sorry but I can't pick you up and drag you. My back is screaming --listen can you hear it? -- it hurts so bad that buddy I could take my entire bottle of breakthru's today. J/K!!

Can I lift you up in prayer though? I too have been reading but I just don't know what to say except I am sorry and I can't imagine dealing with everything you are dealing with. Right now, I can't handle what I got but I am here to listen.

PRAISE GOD for this board and all of OUR friends who honestly understand what each of us are going thru. Thank you JESUS!!

Old 04-29-2008, 06:14 PM   #8
Veteran
(female)

TexMom85 HB User

Spinal.

Great prayers for all of us....a reminder for me that I need to praise Him through all, and I must admit I don't. He gives me life and wonderful blessings through the storms, including the incredible support and love that is expressed by the posters here.

Brian, I continue to pray for you every day. You are worthy, in our eyes and in His. Hang in there!

((Hugs))
TexMom

PS Pepper and Cmpgirl--great posts to reiterate the support we have for one another. Blessings to you!

Last edited by TexMom85; 04-29-2008 at 06:15 PM. Reason: spelling

Old 04-29-2008, 06:19 PM   #9
(female)

cindyx4 HB User

Brian,

I've been away from the boards for a few days and do not know what happened, however, I am thankful to hear that you are ok (well, as ok as to be expected right?!). I will lift you up in prayer as well. Please know there are people in this world thinking and praying for YOU.

Blessings,

Cindy

Old 04-30-2008, 06:43 AM   #10
Inactive
(female)

skych HB Userskych HB User

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((BRIA N!!!))))))))))))))))))))))))):a ngel:

THere you are!!!

I was really concerned about you! I am glad some things are starting to settle down for you!

Man was I concerned. We have a huge thing in common with our pasts and I am sooooo glad to have met you here. Because of the recovery bond I do feel especially close to you my friend. Sometimes when you post to me your able to get me to look at things from a recovery aspect and sometimes I REALLY need that!!!lolololol!!!! (hmmmm---hard headed I guesslol)

How is your pain today? Are you feeling any better? I am glad to hear that you bought a new pair of shoes. I am sure that your feet are totally happy and excited to have a new look...lol!!!

Have you been to any meetings? It is soooooo funny how God works in our lives. One minute I am down and in pain and then the next thing I know....once I have surrendered of course!....the next thing I know my mind is open again and I feel better. Mentally spiritually and physically.

God Bless Brian and if you ever need to talk about the other stuff I am here!!!
Chrissy

Old 04-30-2008, 10:36 AM   #11
Senior Veteran
(female)

sammyo1 HB Usersammyo1 HB Usersammyo1 HB Usersammyo1 HB Usersammyo1 HB Usersammyo1 HB User

I am alittle late as usual, but hey I am here. Can't say that any of us are here to approve or disapprove. We all have opinions because we are all individuals, but I have no clue what you are referring to & I really don't care. you have given your time & energy to others here & as I have said in the past you are a comfort & support to so many. It does seem like this is a hard time for many & you my friend have had one battle after another lately. You are only human & sometimes it gets to be a heavy burden to carry alone. That is what we are all here for, to share. I can't say I can carry you or even drag you (thats how I got in the condition I am, ha) but I can perhaps stand behind you & give you a push & most definantly hold your hand. Hang in there & I am curious how are the new shoes working for you? Sammy

Closed Thread